HIS RING

Chapter Two
1994

I woke up normally and get dressed, before i could get out of the house, malfoy pulled me again.

"what do you want now?" I said while taking his hand off of my arm.

"Sit with me in the great hall ok? And here it's yours now *he handed me a slytherin ring* i just nodded and wear the ring on my index finger right now. As we walked to go to the great hall and i'm hUnGrY~
(Is this how he say good morning?!)

As i go inside the great hall i greeted Professor Dumbledore by bowing my head a bit as i walk to my left and see draco staring at me while i sitted.

We eat...but then a ravenclaw girl yell whisper at me only draco and his gang can hear. "hey why do you have that ring!? That belongs to Draco Malfoy, psst look pendragon has your ring" she said to malfoy i feel the atmosphere is about blow & be epic.

(He looked at me poked his left cheek with his tongue inside and turn around to see the girl)

"So? Do you want me to punish her, i have so many rings, she can have that one, now mind your own business Raven and go back to your table... mudblood." She rolled her eyes at him as i mimicked her making draco dumbfounded and go back to eating. "It's mine mud-blooded raven" i mumbled on my breath as draco dumbfounded again and just eat with us.

___________

When i was at an empty hall malfoy suddenly pinned me on the wall making me groaned and yell whisper at him " what do you want now Malfoy!? I have a class in 15 mins, let. Me. Go."

Draco: i wanna hear you say what you mumbled earlier at the great hall, now or i'll kiss you.

Me: Kiss me then
Draco: ohh someone's being a bad girl let's do it then...

He pressed his lips into mine as he closed his eyes and few mins later i finally kissed him back we're having a make out session when i pushed his chest lightly.. making him moaned.

Draco:ahhh yes, your lips taste like cherry y'know?
Me:happy now? Now i need to go i only got 5 mins left.

Draco: fine you can go now.
And he let go of me, something popped in my mind and so i tried to tease him by kissing him on the neck as fast as i can and run. And i did it! Haha

Draco: hey! What?! That's cheating pendragon! I just ignored hima nd kept running Haha. That. Was. Fun.

End of ch. 2

(I know it's a short chapter, but it was a cute one right?..... right?)