HERE YOU ARE

Chapter Seven-Eight

1997

It's been a year and 9 months since Melody Finally became mine, 25th of december 1994.

But when i was daydreaming i lost her by my sight as Mudb- Granger started talking to me.

"Draco, some boy is talking to Melody" she said however i ignored it cuz i know that everyperson in hogwarts know we're in a real relationship. "Now they're being close to each other" weasley said i slighty took a glanced then look away immedietly "Now he's touching her face" Pottah joined in and that's it how dare he touch my girl's face?? I go to them, Seamus Finnigan!? What in the merlin's name is he doing.

"Oh here you are" i said getting their both attention as i put my arms behind me and now i understand that he's just wiping something on her face, but he can just tell her that shit.

"I'll take her from here"i smirk but my eyes glared at him as love folowed me. I was trying to find a snack in my bag in my bag, i realized i was searching for it in the wrong place. I decided to tease her a little before hagrid comes.

"Love, you know the more you have male friends the dom i'll be, the louder you are, the faster and stronger i'll go in. I'm not gonna stop until you scream my name babygirl" i exclaimed making
her one eyebrow up.

"Hush merlin, don't be a jealous boyfriend, y'know you're the only wizard i love."

"Hush Maleficent, no need to make me blush i understand what you're doin' right now, but i need my kiss, you didn't give me my morning kiss earlier in the common room." She giggled and peck me then run away.

T-that was unfair

It's in the afternoon, i coudn't find Melody anywhere, a hufflepuff inform me that she saw her went to the astronomy tower crying. I quickly go there as i hear her crying already..

D: Hey Love...
M: i'm not in the mood right now darling, a... and ho-how did you find me? She said sniffing.

D: a hufflepuff saw you and why are u crying? I said in a concern tone.
M: please not now. She said while hugging her knees as i walk up to her

D: "i asked why are you crying" i said loosing my paitence
M: it's nothing really i... hmmm

D: did someone insulted you again for being a softy?? I asked again but she didn't answer, she stayed quiet

D:"who?, answer me now or else i'm going to use a spell and read your mind."
M:"no i don't want you to get in trouble" she said stuttering

D:you left me no choice besides i wont get in trouble i'll make that trouble...
cor-fvcking-mac!? Oh i'm gonna kill him.

Melody's pov: i couldn't stop him, so after a few mins i decided to leave the tower and go get a first-aid as i know he'll get hurt again.

*That evening*

Flitch: i caught him in a fight with a gryffindor student, you seniors should tell him to learn respect, especially you ms. Pendragon, talk to your boyfriend, he's being a troublemaker again.

Draco: yeah! Whatever i'll do what i want just don't get in my way so you won't be getting into trouble.

He looks like he said it in a rude way but to me he's just trying to remind them but i'll still talk to him.

I took his hand and walk to his room, i signaled him to sit down, get the a first-aid i prepared but then i remember i'll just do a healing spell on him, i whisper the spell as i snap my two fingers he look at me and nodded meaning he knows i healed him.

"P-please tell me what did you do earlier?" i ask

"I just pushed him to the ground, insulted him, and he punched me as i punched him back then that flitch came so here i am getting scolded by my own girlfriend."

"i am not scolding you, i'm just trying to remind you-" he cutted me "yeah yeah you always do, i know, okay i won't do it again, i promise in the name of my wand. Don't worry he wont hurt you anymore."

I thank him and pinch his right ear. "Argh!" He groaned as i giggled.

"I think i need a medicine" he suggested "what kind?" I said worried "Melody Martha Pendragon, that kind of medicine" he said

"My name is after a musical tone..on the other hand your first name is a terrifying beast that spits fire more specifically.. dragon.. have you notice in the school motto (Draco dormein's nunquam titillandus) means never tickle a sleeping dragon am i right?" I told him.

"Yeah i noticed, and yes you are right however you may named after a tone, your like a cat, addicted to sparkly things" he said while carrying me in bridal style and puts me in bed as he signaled me to lay down on top of him as i did so. "Remember last year on your birthday?"

*!Flashback*

(Draco told me about pansy and the others asking him what gift should they give me, he said after my celebration. They ask, how about a dress? Flowers?, chocolate or a bracelet??..

He said he answered " just not daffodils, she doesn't like them, a dress? Maybe a scarff would be better, oh and Zabini remember if chocolate don't get it with hazelnuts, she get's pissed when it gets stuck in her teeth, y'know she's like a cat, an alley cat her eyes always mesmerize with accessories especially shiny and pretty things, a ring would be better, one time she even said, "why do i only have ten fingers, now i can only buy or get ten rings" he said mimicking me.

"Bloody hell malfoy you really know so much about her" Pansy bloomed, draco commented "she's to special to me, it's not hard to forget.. you wouldn't understand"

as she scoff but they did what draco told them as draco gave me a ride on his broom as we fly and watch the sunset i know she loves sunrise more but i figured she'll love this cuz she's with her love.. me. On my birthday she got me new clean black shoes, perfect for my new tie.

But that just not it, she also suprised me by wearing a maid outfit. So we ended doing a overstimulation.... again.)

*End of flasback*

"Oh so i'm a cat now e?" i said sarcaticly as he said "my cat sweetheart". "Ok ok good night darling- good night love" he added as we both fell asleep.

End of chapter 7-8
1150 words

As Always your Demonic Lady.