WHISTLE

Chapter Three

Friday Morning, Cool breeze as the snow in the three, i was painting my view but then a girl interupted me..

Pyra: Melody is that you? Come down, let me show you something! She shout as i was at the three branch sitting carefully.. Pyra is my class friend in the potions class and we paint together.. sometimes.

Me: Since i have nothing to do anyway but to paint... i'll go, what is it anyway? "You'll see" she replied as i follow her.

Pyra: here she is... now i'm gonna leave u two, good luck Melody~

I looked at the person it was Malfoy, i should've known, he turned around holding a white dove bird in his both hands.

Draco: glad you make it Love, i saw you last day holding a pigeon when you sneaked out and thought you might like it.
Me: wow, i- uh.. thank you i guess, she's really cute for a dove..

Draco: but you're more cuter than her Pendragon, also i found out you can speak spanish, can you compliment me in one?

Me: ok as a thank u, gracias por la paloma pájaro malfoy. Now can i touch her?
Draco: Sì y de nada mi amor.

i gasp*

Me: you- u know how to speak spanish! Wow since when?
Draco: before getting into hogwarts. he smirk as he closed his eyes and open them again.

Draco: "Do you also know the tree you were sitting earlier is my property, so that means your my property now?" He said making me dumbfounded but someone interupted us, Zabini...

Blaise: uhh draco we'll be late c'mon, every slytherin knows that you've been hanging out with melody so don't worry.

Me: he's right malfoy we should go, or else Proffessor Snape will kill us.
Draco: you just ruined the moment Zabini. Fine bye little pigeon, c'mon sit in front of me in class love.

We entered the classroom getting everyones attention as Malfoy back at act bullying me af again. But later when prof isn't looking he put a carrier pigeon on my desk and i mouthed at him 'thank you' as i put it in my bag.

After class at the hallway i bumped into a gryffindor.
Me: "Oh i'm sorry"
Granger: what did you just say?
Me: i-i said i'm sorry
Potter: you're the first female slytherin apologising to us, it's ok.
Granger: what was your name again, u look familiar.
Me: Pendragon, Melody Pendragon. Again i'm sorry i didn't mean t-
Ron: it's alright.. melody i was the one who isn't looking where i was goin'.
Harry: do you wanna come go to the library with us since we are already in the stairs.
Me: will that be ok, i'm a slytherin but sure.

Few mins later
Granger: by the way Melody, where's your robe it's really cold you know?
Me:oh i ah lost it, i can't find it anywhere in the house, i already asked the 5th years, they don't know either.
Ron: is that, Malfoy's ring on your finger??
Me: oh uh.. no it's mine, maybe we just have the same design-
Ron: Hermoine look behind you, is that Draco again!?
Harry: is he spying on us?
Granger: Melody, do you have something to do with this??
Me: yes and no, trust me i just want to have more friends, and yes cuz he bullys me no cuz not in a bad way or including you guys, he just likes to play with me.
Harry: he's gone, what do you mean by he bullies you?