I.. LOVE.. YOU.

Draco's pov:

I was trying to hug Melody but then i just felt the pillow beside me then i felt horny all of a sudden.

I felt somebody lick my buddy so i open my eyes i was sweating, i lift the blanket as i figured it's melody she's licking my bud "love.. what are you doing it's so early~" i said as i felt horny with sleepy eyes. She kept licking my bud's side and licking the tip making me groan in pleasure she's giving me.

She put my dick in her mouth halfwaya nd started licking and strocking. "B-baby how come y-your so.. good.. at this- ahh!ah~" i moan as she smirked
"i told you my love i'm only slut for you"she said and put my length inside her mouth i grip her nape and pulled closer as i came in her throat "smallow"i said in a cold way making her gulp as i chuckled and carry her as i lie down the bed and put her on top of me..

It's 8 now if it weren't saturday we are already late since i shower the longest and darling get's ready about 30mins. I was squeezing her butt cheecks i felt her move and look at me as i stared at her sleepy face, cute. "Honey, did i wake you up?"I teased her rasing my eyebrows.

"You've been fondling my butt cheeks darling, of course i woke up!" She complain while pouting "but darling i fondled it so gently, just admit it u're being quite sensitive again." I teased her again.

"What!? You were squeezing it like a stress ball, how could i not feel it, you viper!" She again complain blushing~

"And what's wrong with me fondling my partner.. my girl's ass?" I ask in a teasy way

"That's not it at all mister, get your hands off already, my body hurts and i'm exusted darling" she said accurately.

"But seriously i loved your performance earlier, you can rest and i'll wiped both our bodies while you're sleeping and clean our mess" i said moving her aside as she nodded in responce.

I tried to move her leg carefully and stared at her kitty, mesmerizing her face, her body and what she did earlier making me love her more, maybe she thought i didn't cum, darling when your sleeping last night, i stroke for a bit and rub my tip on your clit and came on your tummy. But still your job was the best we need to add that from now on. I thought as i dumbfounded while wiping her like an idiot. Never think i could ever hate this girl, her love as well.

1997

Melody's pov:

Sunday evening, it started snowing again it's so beautiful when it's night, draco and i are now outside as he request cause he said he has a suprise for me.

His hand is bigger than mine so i don't feel cold that much we're at someplace where we can veiw all the house lights if you blured your eyes you can see a starry lights.

It's wonderful is this his suprise? He suddenly hug me putting his head on my right shoulder as he sigh making me worry.

He looked at me again as i try to smile and scared at the same time of what his about to say. He lifts my right hand and peck it and that made my heart spark and beat faster.

I smiled blushing but then i saw a ring on my ring finger making me hold both of his hands. As i smile wider and he chuckled at my reaction.

"Love, ha- is that a yes? Will you marry me Melody Martha Pendragon?"

He ask as his eyes getting teary "of course Draco Lucious Malfoy, yes!yes!yes!a milion times yes darling." A said wiggling his arms making him jump like a kid and kiss me, i kiss back with passionate.

Then he kissed me on my forehead pull out his wand, enchant a spell and made fireworks.

I laughed as we both hug. With happily ever after -i'll say a new begginning.

End...

End of ch.10
718 words

Until we meet again...