HIS WEIRD HABIT

Chapter Four

I woke up as i felt someone's wet lips on my shoulder, but then i suddenly remember i'm with Draco right now so i quickly open my eyes and saw him sucking my arm!?

I look myself in the mirror as i'm still struggiling to push him, once i push him.. i realize his still asleep is he sucking something when he's asleep!?

That's a weird habbit of him... ugh i quickly got up yet carefully look to the mirror and saw three hickeys on my neck to chest area, ugh i need to hide this.. does he even know he has this kind of habbit??

I need to go back to my room to get dressed 2 hours from now and my first class will start, me and malfoy has a same schedule, *it's 6.. you guys do the math*

I left a note to the mirror i know he'll see it right away and get back to my dorm before pansy finds out i didn't sleep in our room last night.

Once i got back to my dorm (AHH!) Pansy is already awake.

Pansy: well, well, well, where were you last night Melody hmm~? Wha- is that hickeys on your neck??

Me: shhh quiet Parkinson! It's not hickeys, it's... it's a mosquito bites yeah..

Pansy: i know the difference between a hickey and a mosquito bite, my mother said so. Now stop with your white lies and tell me who's the guy?

*Me in my mind* (i can't tell her about me and Draco, i promised him.. make something up quick Melody!)

Me: from... h-hufflepuff, i can't tell you who he is but it was an accident now let me wash up we only have two hours y'know i shower an hour right?

Pansy: yeah yeah shananigans.. i'm already done, and obviously, you're about to ask why am i an early bird cuz we both know i woke up at 8 not 6.. well because i was waitin' for u! I just slept two hours..! Alright byee now, wear a turtleneck and a black skirt to match your new robe~

*i just followed her advised when i go to the great hall, all of the 3rd year slytherins know bout a hufflepuff guy i hooked up last night which is not true but the rumors don't spread enough for the profs and other houses to find out so i'm still relief a bit but Draco's not.. his glaring at me as i feel the cold aura around the two of us.*

------------

D: what hickey are they talking about Pendragon?? You slept with me last night so which of you and pansy are lying..

*He whisper to me angerly as i whispered back*

Me: i don't want pansy to know about us, this game or i was with you last night. And for your bloody informtion you did this earlier you and your weird habbit-

D: i did?? No that can't be we just slept together that's all unless ohh my sleep sucking habbit.. that means i made a mark on you. Hah!

*Now his smirking like an idiot frog. But after 4 more classes the rumor stop as the same years as us know that i know draco wants to claim me.*

*I'm walking straight to the library but someone calling my name from behind.. i turn around and saw it's only harry potter*

Me: oh hey Harry Potter why are you calling me? I said in a nice way