💜justcoolandblue's Testimony💜

This is justcoolandblue 's testimony.

It is pretty long but it is so inspiring so please do read it <3

There are some part in Tagalog, the language in the Philippines, but we have decided to keep it like that so it is more personal to them.

One life testimony that I could share was just a recent one. I know a lot of us could relate in this testimony especially nowadays where mental health is really important.

It all started last year (2021) when I entered college as a freshman. Because of the pandemic, I opted to modular flexible learning. I live in the province and internet connection for online class is impossible so I have no choice. At first, I was coping just finely but another month and then another one passed and it became depressing. It was in the second semester(early 2022) when I suffered the most. I lost focus and interest. It was hard and really depressing. I felt tired and really burned out to the point where I decided to drop out in the middle of the semester. However, people around me encouraged me to just finish the semester. It was a hard decision for me but I took their advice and continued. Nahihiya din kasi ako sa mga magulang ko for the tuition fee na babayaran.

Those weeks and months were very dire. Even my spiritual life gradually died down. Each day passing by, my prayers life becomes shorter and shorter until I forgot to pray. My bible reading was put my to my least priority. Eventually, I went to the point where I just attend Sunday services for attendance. I lost the passion and joy of going to church.

One time, I was was reminded of God's unconditional love for me. I prayed but no words come our of my mouth. I just cried and it felt good after. More days passed but still, the feeling of emptiness was still there. It was hard and I felt lost but I still went on with life.

One night, I was reflecting and suddenly, reality hit me. I was playing a song at that time(I Will Fear No More By The Afters) and there's this line which it says "Help me to remember that You're in control." I was reminded of God's greatness. I realized, that forgot Him on my hardest time where I should be clinging more unto Him. I also, I realized, that mindset was important. In my struggling days, my mindset was that "Ayoko na, suko na ako", "hindi ko na kaya.", "bakit na ako ganito?" and "gusto ko nalang mawala." But when I changed my mindset, my mode suddenly brightned. IT WAS JUST ALL IN MY MINDSET. God is in control and He says in Exodus 14:14 that He will fight for me so why do I have to worry when there is a God who is greater than what I am feeling right now?

That night, I prayed to God. I surrendered everything to Him. I think it was one of my most 'desperate prayers' to Him. I was desperate because I really want to move on. I want to refocus and I badly need to get myself together.

Soon after, days passed and I continued praying to God asking Him to strengthen me and increase my faith. I continued with my studies and still attended sunday services. I also helped and encouraged myself. Later on, I was happy to get through those difficult days but still I am on the process of healing and refocusing.

Those months were seriously hard and I realized how serious mental health is experiencing it myself. Personally, it was hard to open up about it. Kahit ako kinimkim ko lang din kahit my pamilya at kaibigan ako na pwedeng sabihan. Maaraing hindi ganoon katindi ang naranasan ko pero matindi ang epekto nun sa akin. Thus, I realized how it could harm a person to the point of them giving up on theirselves.

However, those were also the days were I saw God working on my life. I felt his unconditional love and His greatness. That's were I saw Him MOVE in my life and I experienced his promise, HIS PROMISE OF FIGTHING FOR US AND NOT LETTING US GO.

You see, at those hard times, I forgot God but HE NEVER FORGET ME, HIS CHILD. HE WAS WIDE OPEN ARMS FOR ME. One of the greatest lessons learned was that, GOD WILL ALWAYS BE THERE EVEN IN THE TIMES WERE WE FORGOT ABOUT HIM. GOD IS ALWAYS WORKING AND INTERCEDING ON US.

Moreover, I read this qoutation on instagram and it made me embarass. "NEVER LET THE PRESENCE OF A STORM CAUSE YOU DOUBT THE PRESENCE OF GOD. "It was true.

Lastly, ang haba na masyado eh. I want to leave some of my favorite verses that reminded me I wasn't alone and I have a God greater than my problems.
•Joshua 1:9
•Exodus 14:14
•1 Peter 5:7

Final last na ito, to those who are struggling rigth now whatever that is, ALWAYS REMBER THEIR IS A GOD THAT CAN NOT FAIL US. SURRENDER TO ALL TO HIM BECAUSE IF YPU CAN'T, GOD CAN. Luke 1:37

AHHHHH!!!!!!! How absolutely inspiring is that?? I love it so much!! Thank you so much for sharing ❤️