🙏Prayer for our Youth Leaders🙏

This is a prayer for our Youth Leaders. Youth isn't always easy. Our youth leaders go through so much. They need and deserve our prayers.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We thank you for the chance to live another day, Lord.
We thank you that you have opened our hearts and minds to you.
Lord, we just want to ask you to bring peace and comfort into the minds of our Youth leaders. We thank you, Lord, that you give them the words to say to us and when to say them.
We pray that they have time to rest through the struggles of Youth, Lord.
We thank you that you give them the reassurance that, through you, they have nothing to worry about.
We thank you for all the lives saved because our youth leaders have shown us your word.
Lord, we pray for our sick Youth leaders. We pray that they have a quick recovery and can get back to what they love.
We pray for our healthy Youth leaders. We pray that they stay healthy and strong physically, and in their faith.
We pray for any soon-to-be youth leaders. We pray that you calm their nerves as they begin to meet their new youth group.
We pray for our Youth leaders that are struggling in their faith, Lord. We pray that they can continue to strive in the environment you planned for them from before they were even born. We pray that their youth can show them back to the strength and love of you.
We pray for our Youth leaders. Whether they are sick, healthy, rich, poor, strong in faith or weak in faith. We pray that they continue to listen to you in their lives and continue to bring more young people to Christ.
We pray for our youth groups too, Lord. We pray that they can find you, accept you, be changed by you, and bring others to you.
We pray for ourselves, the youth, too. We pray that you give us the strength to share your love among our generation so your love can continue for centuries on from now.
We pray that you keep us strong in your faith and following you forever.
We thank you, for being with us and around us. We thank you for our Youth leaders who have brought us, and our friends, to you.
We pray, Lord, that through you, we will be able to live strong and loving lives and can live out the plan you have for our lives.
We thank you for forgiving us of our sins.
We thank you for sending your son to die for us, unwilling souls, on the cross.
We thank you for bringing our youth leaders, pastors and church community into our lives so we can grow stronger in our faith.
In Jesus mighty name,
Amen.

Thank you for praying that with me, I really appreciate it <3

My Youth leader isn't feeling great at the moment so it would be really amazing if you could keep her in your prayers, thank you.

I love you but remember! Jesus loves you more ❤️