💜Rando_Subscribe00's Testimony 💜

This is Rando_Subscribe00's testimony!!

I am an Apostolic Pentecostal, and a while ago my pastor arrived home from a truly amazing experience! He was in Indonesia, speaking about the holy spirit and the day of Pentecost, and as he was speaking of a great and mighty wind, a GREAT AND MIGHTY WIND came out of nowhere from behind the pulpit and fell over the entire gathering! My Pastor was going around the room praying for so many people and as soon as he laid his hands on them, the gift of the holy ghost erupted out of them! Then he started speaking about the living water, and as soon as he started to speak on this topic, IT STARTED TO RAIN! And rain was everywhere! People were dancing and praising the Lord everywhere you looked! He has a video of this amazing occurrence and I believe the Lord was speaking through my Pastor to all these people. A miracle truly happened! This shows us that God is still moving in this world and performing miracles today!

I actually have two testimonies

I witnessed the most incredible experience last holidays at a National Youth Convention, and sharing it with you, I believe, would be a blessing and word of encouragement on some of your lives.

This was my very first national Youth Convention, and did not really know what to expect. It was really encouraging to see so much youth all loving God and worshipping together. Matthew 18:20 says, 'where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am among them.' This means even if two or three people gather in Jesus's name, he is there. There were so many people at NYC, and I could most definitely feel His presence there! While one of the ministers were preaching, he said that the people you hang out with, are the people who influence your life the most, and I just felt so lucky to have grown up in such a great church, and good people surrounding me. So many people leave the church, but if we stay glued to the house of God, and continue to build relationships with other people, then we will have people to encourage US AND help pick us up when we feel like we can't keep going.

One of the preachers said how we must not let our passion die a week or a month after just one night of praising him, and I realised how much we do this. We come to church all energized, but when we leave, the will to praise God is left behind. What we do at home is what really matters the most in our walk with God. a verse found in Hebrews 4:12-13 says '12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.' I really want to keep my passion for serving God throughout this entire year and not let it die off when it is more difficult to serve him. I want His Word to speak to me and guide me because through it all he knows what difficulties that are going on in your life and he wants to help you overcome them. I can't stop the world from telling me who to be, but I can stop myself from being influenced by the world.

Amen! These testimonies are so powerful! It's so great to hear other peoples stories of how they came to know our Father, The Lord, our God.