Bloodshed

Gomen it took so long I was soooo busy with school plus I had no power so yeah BUT it's out now sit yours butts down and enjoy xox

Narrators P.O.V
Kurumi stood there looking up Kota her heart beating at a million miles "I-I am a p-pure blood?!" Her voice shaking "That's right" He smirked at her "why how i that means" before she could finish, she was silenced by his lips on hers Kurumi blushed, but for some reason she kissed back. Kota pulled away and pulled her by her waist bringing her close to him and whispered in her ear "I'll make you mine" he said before vanishing.

Kurumi's P.O.V
'What just happen?' I thought to myself I grabbed my things and walked out of class
//time skip
I found myself walking home in the rain Yay for me, but I had this weird feeling I was being followed I kept looking back but no one was there.Until I was pinned against the wall by the one and only Kota "why are you following me stalker" I said glaring at him I want to piss him of the only way I knew how "I told you I'll make you mine no matter what happens or what I have to do" he smirks 'gosh he looks sexy when he smirks NO Kurumi don't think that...but he does' "if I let you follow me tell me more about being a pure blood!" I crossing my arms "You look so cute when you pout" his smirk widening "I need your shitty praises do we have a deal" "Well I was going to tell you about being a pure blood and why I want to make you mine but we can do it your way" he said kissing my cheek.

He stood back

"Why don't you take me to your house" Kota said smirking "Uggghh fine" I said sighing, I started to walk he walked beside me he didn't say much just kept looking over at me "would you mind not looking at me it's creepy" "How could I stop your to beautiful not to" "Uhhhhh please stop with the praise". Kota stopped walking and bashed me against the wall "um OW! what was that for!" "The word praise disgust me I'll pleasure you as much as possible but I'll never praise you". He spate out the word praise like was poison, he let me go and kept walking 'what is this guys problem?'...