What she really thinks

→The pic in the box thingy is my edit so hope you like!←

//Kurumi's P.O.V//
We got to my small apartment and truth being told that I was probably going to end up either hurt, getting fucked or becoming the creeps food.
I opened the door taking my shoes off along with placing my bag down, Kota did the same as he kept looking at me for some reason oh wait I know why ibecause he's a fucking perv!.
I made us tea which was unusual for me but gave him a cup and sat on the farthest end of the couch, I wanted to keep my distances as much as possible so he wouldn't try anything stupid. As I took a sip from my cup I heard a cup being placed down on the coffee table and cursed quietly, 'I regret bringing him here he's got to rape me!' I said in my head freaking out but he just sighed looking over at me. I hesitantly look over at him my red and green eyes meeting crimson red and I bit my lip, "Your not going to fuck me?" I said and he laughed, "Why you want me to?". I groan and shook my head "Nope nope I am good sitting right here doing nothing".

//Kota's P.O.V//
I really wanted to bit into her sweet pale flesh and bit down on it as I calm her as mine....but I know she would push me away. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair looking over at her "So you want to know more about being a pure blood and why?". She nodded turning to face me, I looked at her then nodded also "You were only young but your parents were the last adult pure blooded vampires I am surprised they didn't tell you, I too had pure blooded parents but they got murdered by the same group of aristocrat vampires, I was alone cold scared but till you came up behind me crying or though you might remember this I couldn't think of any other way to tell you, so you took me home well I faked having parents but I was so tempted to bring you inside.  As time passed I became the last male pure blood attended a all vampire school they called me 'lord Kota' it wasn't my favorite thing to be called but they all loved me wanted to be my lover...but refused because I knew you were still out there, as time grew on I became older and left the school as rumor had gone around about the academy so it closed but there was also talk about a strange girl who was vampire but didn't smell like a aristocrat vampire or a normal vampite. Of course I knew it was you so I transferred to the school.....and they you were perfect as ever your face still stained with tears, I then watched you for a while noticing how you were being bullied and I couldn't help think how you wouldn't drink all the blood out of them. Then I made a decision to make you mine make more pure blood vampires".

//Normal P.O.V//
Kurumi looked at Kota in awe as she listened she couldn't believe what she had just heard I mean she knew that he was pure blood but she didn't realize there was only them left, her heart ached for some strange reason like it was missing something or possibly someone. Kota looked at Kurumi and smiled, "So what I am asking is will you be my lover and send eternity with me?". Kurumi looked at Kota and her eyes filled with tears and she looked him in the eyes, "BAKA! FOOL!" Kurumis head lowered as Kota appeared next to her patting her head, "Listen if I prove to you that I can show you I am worthy of your eternal love?" He said looking down at her with a smile, her head rose and she looked at him and nodded,  "And I suppose even if we start a family IF! your worthy we are old enough because I am 119" Kurumi said and hugged Kota. "I promise you I won't fuck this up...I swear I will make you mine to cherish for eternity"...

UM WOAH! CLIFF HANGER! haha I really hope you guys are enjoying reading Kurumi and Kotas love story and sorry it took so long ^-^....750 words oh my gosh! Longest ever!