Moving on

She sat on the window seat in her room. Looking out the window she notices a couple things about her new neighborhood.

The old lady next door has two cats, one black with white stripes on its back and the other one white with a yellow spot all over its body.

A family of four living in a beige color house across from her. The daughter is a really cute toddler, and their son is a fat, full of cuteness baby. Too bad Kimmy doesn't like kids.

She turned around and smile when her mom walk into her room with a box.

"Your last box. Are you gonna start putting your stuff now?" Her mom put the box in her bed and she walked towards it, opening the box, her blind box figures are filling the box.

"I don't think so. I need to buy an organizing box and stuff from the store mom. You know I can't stand my stuff laying around." Her mom chuckles and hug her.

"Let's go now, would you like that?" Kimmy nod and hug her mom back. She smelled like lily and spices, its relaxing and always make her think like everything is gonna be okay.

"Are you sure you're okay with the sudden changes in your life?" Her mom looking at her with worried look.

kimmy smiling, trying to reassuring her that she's fine "we're just moving to another city mom, it's not like we're moving to another planet and you expecting me to befriended an alien" her mom laugh and kiss her head

"You silly monkey. Lets go, I'll wait for you downstairs" Kimmy took her denim jacket and sling bag. Glancing at her new room for the last time before closing the door.

***

Kimmy put another acrylic box in the trolley and walked over to her mom and dad who's busy picking a flower pot, "I'm done"

Her dad looked over the trolley and chuckled "you didn't hold back huh? Look at that stuff!"

Kimmy shrugs, holding her smiles "thats what you get for taking me away from my best friend. I'm gonna grab some snacks to fill my mini fridge"

She walks around trying to find the snack aisle. This market is really huge and they have everything you can imagine. She even found some of the Halloween decor and it's not even October yet. But there's something therapeutic about this market, the building is old like its from the 20's or something.

She finally found the snack aisle. She took her favorite chips and candies. Lots of candies. She's trying to get a pack of candy from the top shelves when a pair of hands took it and holding it in front of her face.

"Why are you trying to take something from the top when you're a shorty?" Kimmy grab the candy and glared at that person.

Oh, he's charming, she thought. But rude.

"Why are you being rude when you don't even know me?" The boy laughed and took the candy from her hand.

"Too much candy is not good for your health" he said smirking playfully, looking at tons of candies in your arms. He wink and walks away.

"What the- Jerk!" She shouted only to make him waving his hand without even turning around.

Kimmy sighs and goes back to her parents, first day in this city and already bumping into a jerk.
But when she thinks about it again, he's kinda cute. Okay, not kinda cute, he's freaking gorgeous.

Dark brown intimidating eyes, long blonde hair in a half ponytail, captivated smile and alluring looks. Not to mention his tall figures and fit body.

Kimmy shakes her head "get a hold of yourself Kimmy" she slaps her cheeks. What the hell am i thinking, she thought. That boy is really rude and doesn't look like having a good personality.

On the way back home they stop at a diner called uncle moon which is right between a coffeeshop and pastry shop. Across uncle moon is a school.

"That's your new school, honey" her father said. She stared at the building. Its a big school and really nice building. Well, its not that bad, she thought. She doesn't know what's waiting for her inside.

***