Girlfriend

Kimmy tied her shoelaces and said goodbye to her parents, her mother's plan is working and she agreed to go to school the next day.

She closed the door and groaned when she saw Hyunjin leaning on the gate of her house, playing with his phone. He looked up when he heard the door closed and smiled at the sight of her.

"You look like a mess this morning" he said, stuffing his phone to his pocket.

"Yeah, you look like a mess everyday" he rolled his eyes when she clapback. "What are you doing here?"

He followed her walking to the bus stop, matching his step with hers from behind "walk you to school, what else?" Kimmy rolled her eyes and proceed to walk faster, but Hyunjin legs are way longer so thats useless.

They arrived at school and the other boys are laughing, talking to each other on Kimmy's locker, they cheering with a really loud and embarrassing way when they saw Kimmy, which of course, stop immediately when they saw her death stare.

Her locker is full of post it with kind words from other students who supported her and wish her speed recovery. I.N fill her in and tell her that Jihyo friends who's there at the accident are grounded with lots of works for not reporting Jihyo for what she did and allegedly helping Jihyo to bully Kimmy.

"Science first huh?" She asked.

"Yup, sit next to me" Bangchan said, "no she's sitting next to me" Hyunjin said rolling his eyes towards Bangchan.

"Uhm why did you think i would sit beside you?" She asked while shoving her bags on her locker

"Because you're my girlfriend? Aren't normal couple sit beside each other on classes?" The book on her hands are slipping and hit the floor with a loud thud. The other boys are dead silent, staring at Hyunjin and Kimmy with dumb expressions, students who walk past them and hear what Hyunjin said are whispers to each other. She's turning around slowly and face Hyunjin who look at her with boredom all over his face

"What did you just say?" Hyunjin sigh "AREN'T GIRLIAND BOYFRIEND SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER ON CLASS?" He said half shouting which make the other students who hear gasped and murmuring to each other.

Kimmy close her eyes and took a deep breath try her best not to go ballistic on him "since when are we dating, Hwang Hyunjin?" She said with a force smile.

Hyunjin took a step into her, caged her with his hands on her locker, staring at her eyes "you're my girlfriend since yesterday, remember when you're being touchy towards me on your kitchen?" She gasped and closed her mouth with her hands. The other boys mouth gape and she's legit panicking.

"No! What the fuck are you talking about?!" Hyunjin shrugs and stands straight, shoving his hands on his pocket

"When you kiss me, remember? You were-" Kimmy put her hands on Hyunjin's mouth and pulled him away towards the backyard.
The boys are screaming and laughing and cheering like a lunatic

"YO MY BOY HYUNJIN GOT THE GIRL" Hyunjin smirked and cursed when he almost tripped. Kimmy opened the backyard door harshly and let go of Hyunjin's hand when they were reaching her favorite spot. Kimmy controlling her breath and closing her eyes tries to calm her self down. She leans at the tree and takes a deep breath.

Hyunjin stared at her, clearly bored, hands still stuffed inside his pocket. Which is annoying for her but at the same time she's swooned on how handsome he looks right now under the sunlight. She shakes her head, tries to erase her stupid mind.

"What the hell?!" She shouted

"What?" He asked, unbothered.

"Why are you saying things like that? I'm not your girlfriend!"

"Ah" Hyunjin nod finally understands what she's talking about, "but you are"

Kimmy palms her face in frustration, "what makes you think i am your girlfriend? Are you losing your mind?"

Hyunjin crooked his head, "yesterday, when you kiss me. That means you like me too right?" Kimmy is lost for words. She's just staring at him with a tired face. Talking to this stupid boy is impossible, she thought.

Hyunjin chuckles at her face and he closes the distance between them. Kimmy's hands are in the back holding the tree like her life depends on it and look away, her heart aware of how close they are and it betrayed her for beating so fast.

"Look at me" he said softly with a low voice, which is not good because her heart is beating even faster. Hyunjin holds her smiles and bends down, their faces are inches apart, "look at me Kimmy" he said.

Kimmy cursed inside and looked at him, staring at his eyes, it's hazel and it's so beautiful, she feels like she's lost inside of his eyes. And she felt a warm feeling crept inside her, her stomach churned, she could feel her blood rushing through her veins, and her knees were weakened.

"Did you feel what i feel inside you?" He whispered, "I don't know what this is because i never got involved with a girl like this before, but I'm sure my body try to tell me that i like you, so much."

He took her right hand and placed it in his chest, "you feel that? You did that to me" Kimmy held her breath, Hyunjin's heart is beating so fast under her palm.

"So when i said you're my girlfriend, you're my girlfriend." Hyunjin tuck her hair behind her ears "do you like me?" He asked faintly, she almost missed it. For the first time she saw something in his eyes, he looked genuine, vulnerable, scared of what she was going to say. He stared at her in the purest way, looking like a lost puppy and somehow her heart clenched at the sight.

"Hyunjin" she whispered, he closed the distance between them, their nose brushes, she could feel his breath in her lips . "Do you like me?" He whispered carefully. She closes her eyes when their lips are brushing faintly.

"Yes" she said almost look a squeak, Hyunjin crashed his lips into her, she put her hands around his neck and deepens the kiss. Their heart beating in one and it feels like they forgot their name.

A cheering sound from the boys and the student make Hyunjin pulls away from her. They look towards the building and the student are cheering at them from the window. While the boys are bursting the door running towards them.

Hyunjin chuckles and stare back at Kimmy, "you're my girlfriend. Keep that in the back of your mind" he said, kissing her again.

He cursed when the boys are pulling them apart, complaining. Kimmy sit on the ground, covering her face from embarrassment. The whole school looking at her getting her first kiss, what the hell. The boys are teasing them and Kimmy is super red like a burnt lobster. She stand up and walk away to the school, making them teased her even worst and chase her when she's start running from them, laughing hard.

Well, high school is not that bad. Kimmy's thought. Its surely gonna be the best time of her school life. With the boys, and of course, Hwang Hyunjin.