Witch of the West

Jihyo leans on her locker and smiles, playing with her hair trying her best to look cute "hai Hyunjin"

"Fuck off" said the boy keep on walking, he didn't even glance at her. She rolled her eyes and slammed her locker. She glared at some girls who stared at her.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" They surprised and walk away, avoiding Jihyo.

Jihyo and her friends are known as the mean girls in this school. No one really want to mess with them especially Jihyo. They make lots of girls moving because they bullied them.

She had a crush on Hyunjin since Sophomore year and they are always in the same school. But Hyunjin never pays any attention to her, he's always so rude towards her. She even tried to approach him through his friends but they're just as rude as Hyunjin. But that doesn't stop her from keep trying to woo him. Well, look at Hyunjin. Who doesn't fall head over heels in love with him. His face alone can make a girl faint.

Jihyo ditches her friends and skips to Hyunjin and the boys classroom, It's like her routine to wait for him to get out of the classroom only to say hi.

She's peeking through the window and frowning. The boys are talking to this girl she never saw before. Her eyes bulge when Hyunjin's face is so close to her, she gasps when Hyunjin holds his laughter and smiles at the girl. Jihyo held her breath as she saw that girl interaction with the boys. How the other boys talked to them, how Han hugged her hand and Hyunjin laughed hard walking away from them. Jihyo's heart beating in jealousy, she ran back to her locker earning her friends to stare at her in confusion.

"Who the fuck is that girl talking to my boys?"

***

Kimmy stretching her body as the bell rings. Finally lunch she thought.

She's about to walk out of the class when once again, Felix stops her. "What now?" She ask impatiently

"Aw why so cranky baby girl?" Hyunjin asked, she rolled her eyes and walk out of the room. The boys followed her while talking to each other. After a while she stops and turns around suddenly making them stop and crashing with each other.

"Why are you following me?" She asked. They looked at each other and shrugged.

"Come on eat with us" Hyunjin said holding her hands and pulling her to cafetaria. Kimmy tried to let go but Hyunjin held her hand tightly while smirking at her. People stare and whisper all the way to the cafeteria. How could they not? Stray kids hanging out with a girl, Hyunjin being nice and touchy to a girl? That's like seeing a loch ness monster. Kimmy bit her lips nervously. She doesn't know what happened in this school, who are these people, who's hyunjin but somehow she had this bad feeling about them. Not that these boys are bad people because they're nice and funny and super friendly, but about this whole situation of her being seen together with them.

Hyunjin finally let go when they were at the food buffet, Hyunjin handed her a tray and utensils. She whispers thank you and realizes how people who're queueing let them go first. That makes her feel more and more anxious. She thought hanging out with these boys is a bad idea. Hyunjin basically fills her tray with food and takes 2 bottles of water and apple juice before telling her to follow him to the table near the window. She looks around and sees so many students searching for an empty seat to eat but no one sits on this fully empty table. What the hell, she thought.

Hyunjin called her name snapping her from her thought and smile when Kimmy looking at her with confused look. He pat the seat beside him, "sit" he said, more like commanding her but to her surprised, she obeyed just like that. She sat between Hyunjin and Seungmin

"So.. is this table like, your table or something?" She asked at them.

"Yeah, stray kids table" Seungmin said while smiling. She smiles back, Seungmin smile is really sweet and its that kind of smiles that going to make you smiled too.