After all, I'm just a teenage girl

Hyunjin looked around and smile when he saw her leg sticking out behind the tree. He sat carefully beside her and hold his laughter when he realized she dozed off.
He stares at her, his heart feels warm, he doesn't know if its the sun or her.

Hyunjin thinking about times when she's getting angry at him, yelled at him and smack the hell out of him, which is everyday. The way this girl is different from the other, and how she's not even treating Stray Kids like some God's. Even Minho, the coldest, meanest one attached to her.

She's moving in her sleep, turning her head towards Hyunjin and his heart skip a beat. Damn it, he thought, what the hell is wrong with me.

A scream from other students and a loud bang from the door making Kimmy jumped. She rubbed her eyes and frowning when she sees Hyunjin beside her.

"What are you doing here?" Hyunjin lean his head on his palm and smiles softly, "watching you sleep"

Kimmy smacked his arms and Hyunjin being dramatic rolling around. She rolled her eyes and took her phone, there's a message from Jessi. She's smiling, replying to her text. Hyunjin frown looking at her smiling and texting.

Just who does she texts? Why is she smiling like that, she's never smiles like that towards Hyunjin. He sat beside her and try his best to peek on her phone but she cover it, "what the hell?" She's clearly annoyed. She push Hyunjin but he's not even budging. Damn boy and his straight, Kimmy thought.

"Who are you texting? Why smiling like an idiot?" Kimmy smile and stretches her arms "its my favorite person in the world." Hyunjin faced her and hold the hem of her blazer.

"Who?" She looked at him in disbelief, oh my god does he being jealous? Kimmy hold her laughter when she saw how annoyed Hyunjin is. His stare can burn a hole into her forehead.

"My boyfriend" she said, smiling, Hyunjin freezes on his spot and the next second he snatched her phone and stand up, trying to find some evidence.

"What are you doing you psycho. Give my phone back" she yelled trying to take back her phone but Hyunjin is so tall and his arms are long, there's no way Kimmy, whose height only like half of him can reach her phone.

Hyunjin pushes Kimmy's forehead away, and screams in pain when she bite his arms. He opened her message and smirked when realized it was not her boyfriend, it was a girl named Jessi. He looked down on her, and realized that his left arms are around her neck trying to keep her from going crazy That's why she bit him, and he's practically hugging him, clutching into his shirt, trying to take her phone.

Hyunjin smirk playfully, dropping his right arms on her shoulder and hugging her. She freezes, Kimmy can feel Hyunjin's heart beating so hard and somehow her heart is beating like crazy too.

"Don't lie to me like that. If you had a boyfriend, I'm gonna kill him. I'm the only one who can be your boyfriend" Kimmy holds her breath. What's wrong with me why do I feel like I'm gonna collapse anytime soon, she thought.

Hyunjin let go of his hugs, still putting his hand on her shoulder he bent down, leveling his height with her. She cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

She's holding on into his waist, her knees are weakened, her face is burning hot and her heart feels like it's gonna jump out of her body. Hyunjin ended the kiss and smiled softly towards her. How cute, he thought, she's blushing and out of breath.

"What was that for" she asked slowly, he tucked her hair behind her ears and pulled her into his hug, "that's my way to tell you that you're my girlfriend now."

Kimmy feels like she lost her tongue. She cannot understand Hyunjin, him and he's controlling shit. But somehow she likes it. And not gonna lie, she does grow fondly towards him too. Maybe because she's never had a boy friend before.