Can't say

"Guys! Guys!?" I run into the kitchen. Everyone is sitting there.

"What?" Ichigo asks.

"Ryou, keiichiro, John! They're not the-" I get cut off.

"Power can I talk to you please?" Ryou- Kisshu walks in. I can tell he's holding in anger.

"No." I state.

"W-what?" He looks startled. He frowns and pulls me by force.

He drags me upstairs towards his room.

"Kissh-" I start to say but Kisshu covers my mouth. He shoves me inside and locks the door behind him.

"You will keep your mouth shut!" Kisshu shoves me to the bed.

"Where's Ryou and Keiichiro!?" I shout at him.

"Somewhere uncomfterble." He smirks.

"You want me right? Then why take over the whole place?" I scoot back on the bed.

"Yeah I want you. But I also want to destroy this place and everything in it."

"Then why don't you?"

"I like playing games." He licks his lips.

"Leave before I tell everyone. Your gonna get your butt kicked!" I run for the door but Kisshu blocks me. He throws me to the ground and gets on top of me.

"Your not gonna tell ANYONE about this!" He hisses.

"And what if I do?" I snarl

"Don't forget I have lover boy. You tell, he dies." He smirks.

"If you hurt him, I will personally kill you!" I try to push him off me. He take my wrists and hold them down to the ground. That's going to leave a mark.

"Then don't tell anyone!" He leans down to kiss me but I move my head. "Stay still!" He commanded. I kneed him in the gut and he crashed to the floor. I jumped up and ran towards the door. I unlocked it and ran out.

But I bumped into someone, John.

"Hello there." He smirked and held me to him. I tried to push away but he held me.

"Leave me alone!" I tumbled backward taking him with me. We fell to the floor. All of my breath was knocked out of me. I groaned at Zachs weight on me.

I felt him pick me up. He started walking down the hall to a different room. He locked the door and threw me down on the bed. He got on top of me and pinned me down.

"Hel-" I started to scream but he shoved a rag in my mouth.

"Kisshu isn't the only one no can have you..." Zach moans as he starts kissing my neck.

A knock on the door interrupts him.

"Power?" Ichigo's voice says. Zach gets off me and pulls the rag out of me mouth.

"Don't tell anyone." He whispers to me and squeezes my hair.

I open the door. Ichigo smiles at me.

"What were you saying earlier?" She asks me.

"Nothing." I walk out with her.

"Oh, ok!" She smiles and skips down the stairs. I rush to follow but I quickly get jerked back by someone. It's Kisshu.

"That really hurt!" He stares at me. "Now it's your turn to feel pain." He drags me to his room.

"I already felt pain! Alot actually!" I yell at him as he locks the door. He pushes me down to the bed. I try to kick him.