The life of a mew mew

'I'll be back, for you,Power.' Kisshu said before he left me. What was that suppost to mean?

'Good-morning!' Ichigo opened the door. I sat up.

'How do you feel? Feeling stronger?' She asked me setting a glass of water next to me.

'Totally!' I said and jumped out of bed to show her.

'Great! Now, wanna go downstairs to see the place?' Ichigo asked me.

'Yes!' I replyed and started running toward the door. I ran out of the door but once I got out I ran into someone. I looked down. Ryou was underneath me.

'Wah! Sorry!' I apologized and started getting up. But Ryou held me.

'How are you feeling?' He asked feeling my head.

'Good. Really good. And I know that you want me to start working today, but I don't really wanna.' I laughed.

'I guess I can't keep secrets from you anymore. No one can.' He smiled. I got off of him. He stood up.

Ichigo was standing in the doorway.

'Hi Ichigo.' Ryou smiled at her then left.

'What did you do to him?' She teased.

'I guess he is just happy that I'm okay?' I guessed.

'Mabie.' She said. We heard a plate crash.

'Come on.' Ichigo grabbed my hand and took me downstairs. Everything was pink and purple and other girl colors. We went into the kitchen. Lettuce was on the ground sweeping up the mess she made.

'Oh Ichigo! I'm so sorry I broke the plate.' She said.

'Oh, can I try something?' I asked Lettuce.

'Uh, sure I guess.' She backed away from the shattered plate. I held up my hand to the plate pieces. My hand started glowing red. All the plate pieces were glowing to. I lifted my hand up, and the plates followed. I slowly moved them over to the trash can and dropped them in.

'That, is amazing.' Mint stood up against the wall.

'Yeah, we could really use you when a mess is in here.' Pudding joked.

'I guess.' I replyed. Just then, Ryou walked through the kitchen door with a cafe outfit. It was in bright red.

'Here's your cafe outfit. Put it on and get to work.' He handed me the outfit and walked out.

'And now the real Ryou is showing through.' Ichigo crossed her arms over her chest.

'What do you mean?' Mint got nosy.

'Nothing.' Ichigo laughed and looked at me. Mint looked over at me and made a 'I want to know' face.

I then thought of a very good idea to get Mint off my back.

'So, Ichigo, where are you going for your date with Aoyama-kun today?' I got my revenge.

'You had a date and you did not tell me?' Mint growled at Ichigo.

'Power! Stay out of my head please!' Ichigo covered her head.

'Fine.' I sighed.

'I still think that it is so cool how you can read minds, fly, and do other cool things!' Pudding ran up to me.

'I need a strawberry cake slice now.' Zakuro walked into the kitchen.

'Oh sorry Zakuro, all of the strawberry cakes are gone.' Lettuce told her.

'Well, everyone is ordering them, so we need some more.' She looked bored.

'Power?' Ichigo said poking my cheek.

'I don't know if I can make stuff.' I told her. 'But I guess I could try.' strawberry cake. Strawberry cake. I thought. In the next moment five full strawberry cakes appeared on the table. My eyes went wide.

'I had no idea...' I said still stunned.

'Its good!' Pudding said eating a piece.

'I told you to get your outfit on and work!' Ryou appeared behind me. My ears popped out.