5 <3

WARNING:BAD LANGUAGE,VIOLENCE

Y/n POV:

You turn your neck around only to find one of your good friends,Peko. She was holding you down with an insanely angry face. It was honestly kinda scary. Being the Ultimate Ninja you had no struggle to get out of her grip. You go behind her,grabbing your talon knife and pointing it very close to her neck. She was MAD. " YOU BITCH! STAY AWAY FROM MY YOUNG MASTER! YOU ARE RUINING HIS LIFE!"u heard her scream in anger and putrid hate towards you. " I thought we were friends.." you mumble tears forming in the corner of your eyes, the vision getting blury. Manipulating your mistake by letting your grip go softer, she kicked u in the stomach pulling her katana over your head. You were laying face-planted into the sand. "Y/n. Stay away from Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu.You understand?"she says in a calm tone. You stay silent letting the tears roll down your face. " I SAID YOU UNDERSTAND?"she yells liud enough for you to hear. You still stood silent. She gripped your hair and lifted your head roughly. " Listen here you little brat. This is the THIRD time im telling you. Stay.away.from.HIM.". You had no words. You did not want to let him go. You didn't want to listen to her even if she was your friend. Tears were still streaming down your face, wetting the sand underneath you. Peko had enough of your silence and sliced your face,leaving a big scar on your face. The last thing you see was her walking away and a lot of blood. After that you remain unconscious.

Fuyuhiko POV:

'God, that class trial was terrible. My mind is filled with dumb shit all the people said at the class trial. I haven't seen Peko anywhere. I was looking for her earlier. But i guess she wasn't at her cottage.' I decide to take a stroll around the island. Thinking of Y/n I wanted to head to the beach. Maybe the breeze was nice since it's now night time. It's almost midnight anyway and I shouldn't stay long.

I arrive at the beach seeing a body in the distance. I go to investigate it and find an unconscious Y/n laying on the sand. She had a very big scar on her face that was dripping blood. I immediately panic and lift her up in bride style. She looked so sad. I chould see dried tears on her face with the blood that was dripping. I bring her to my cottage laying her on the bed. I was thinking whenether I should get Mikan or not. Words cut my thoughts like a knife when I heard them. It was Y/n. She was alive. I sigh in relieve,tears still dripping. " F-fuyuhiko?" She says stuttering a bit. I sprint to the bed sitting on it. "Yes Y/n. It's m-me!". She tried to get up but I stop her. " I need to get Mikan! Stay here and dont do anything stupid dumbass". I ran to get Mikan not giving a fuck if she's sleeping.

Y/n POV:

I get up in my butt rezulting to a really bad headache. I put my hand on my face immediately noticing blood. I try to open my eyes but I chould only open one. I don't really remember what happend. I only knew that I was on the beach. But then it hit me. 'She-. Peko hurt me-.' I was mad but couldn't to anything. I pay there waiting for Fuyuhiko to get Mikan. 'I'm not gonna listen to Peko. Tch. She just wants Fuyuhiko for herself'.I lay back down on the bed still having lots of thoughts in my mind. The door openned there revealing a woried Fuyuhiko and a tired and stressed Mikan. She quickly came up to me and started consulting me. She put diffrent stuff on my face to dezinfect the wound. I fall unconscious again but not really. I can still hear them talking but couldn't talk back. "S-she g-g-got damaged i-in her left e-eye" Mikan says struggling to spit the words out. I can hear crying from a man. HE WAS CRYING. Why. I thought he didn't care about me. They continue talking but I fall into a deep sleep.

A/n: Hellooo! Sorry for the late upload I am pretty busy atm but I will still try to write a chapter every day. Thank you for reading and sorry if this is a little violent. There might be some violent stuff in the future so I hope you guys are okay with it. Thanks again for reading this crap it makes me really happy to know someone is inteested in this book even tho I'm kinda late on the trending.

Words:812