7 <3

WARNINGS:BAD LANGUAGE

Y/n POV:

You woke up at around 4 pm,while still being in Fuyuhiko's bed. He was reading a documentary but you didn't really pay attention to it. You get up feeling way better than before. You slowly slip out of bed, feeling the cold ground with your feet. He seems to notice you but continue reading without saying a word. You get the clithes he bought you which was something simple like a cute pleaded skirt thats in blue ( pants if you're not comfortable ), a cute top that's colored white with an adorble beige blazer that matched well with the outfit. You get your white sneakers on and turn your face towards Fuyuhiko. "I'm going for a walk around the second island, whould you like to join me?" I said a bit nervous. He nodded and got ready. You locked the door and started to walk hearing the beautiful birds singing angelicly.

As you were walking and talking a cute diner caught your attention. You begged Fuyuhiko to join you and her agreed, thankfully. The place was pretty relaxing and enjoyable. You both sat there continuing your conversation.

Fuyuhiko POV:

She looks so beautiful. I wish I chould talk to her for hours. Her gorgeous glossy e/c eyes that sparkle in the light, her neat and clean h/l h/c hair that flies in the wind, her beautiful lips that have a great tint of l/c ( lip color ) lips, her perfectly shaped nose. Everything about her is perfect.

A strand of hair falls into her face. I chuckle and pull it behind her hair. Our eyes meet, making my stomach flutter with butterflies. I chouldn't take my eyes off her. I realized we were inches away from eachother and decided to take the chance. I pull my face closer and peck her lips. She looked surprised but happy. A small smile appears on my face and before I know it she pulls me into another kiss, this one being more passionate. I start to crave her more and more. She is the one. The one that will change my life. The one that will always be with me. She is the reason I live.

Y/n POV:

I can't believe I done that. EEK! He looks adorble when he smiles. He makes me feel special. Before I know it, it turned night time. "Y/n, I can bring you to your cottage dont worry!" He says sweetly. I smile and nod. We leave the diner,holding our hands. We walks in comfortable silence. I was leaning on him, feeling and arm wrap around my waist. I felt safe with him. He was the key to my heart.

We arrive at the cottage and say our goodbyes. I walked in and threw myself on the bed. I wasn't very tired but chould've probably sleept. I hear a knock on my door. Confused, I open it finding no one behind it. I look down to see a letter on the ground. I pick it up and close the door. I sat on the bed and start unwrapping it. I open the note and there it reveals this message:

"You've took it too far, Y/n. I can't take it anymore. I despise you so much. I told you to stay away from him. You did nothing about it. What kind of friend are you? You don't deserve to have someone as good as him. Leave him alone or I'll make him hate you."

-Peko

I tear up reading the note. I roll it in a ball and throw it in the trash. I start sobbing quietly. You changed and got in bed. You gain confidence and ignore the letter,slowy drifting to sleep even though you weren't tired.

A/n: Hellooo! I am back! Kinda short but eh.

Words:644