12<3

WARNINGS:SPICY MOMENTS, A BIT OF CURSING

Y/N POV:

I woke up feeling really warm since Fuyuhiko was sleeping next to me. It was around 10 p.m. and you were in the mood for a walk to clear your mind. You also had an annoying headache that wouldn't go away so you decided to take a trip to the drugstore.

You slowly got up from the bed and put on your hospital slippers. As you got closer to the door, you hear a few sounds outside it. Not trying to make any noise, you exit the room you slept in. The hallway was dark and the sounds got louder. Creaking doors and maniac giggles were heard from upstairs. You rush out the hospital and ran to the drugstore.

As you enter the small building, you check for the headache pills. You stroll around the pharmacy and luckily find the item you were looking for. The door of the entrance made a *ding* sound, which meant someone has entered the store. And that person was the one and only Mikan Tsumiki. She looked like she didn't sleep in days. She giggled to herself while grabbing some syringes from the closer isle. They had some sort of blue liquid. You stay quiet as she left. Sprinting to the bathroom you put a pill in your mouth and drink some tap water. You felt better after taking it and began to walk back. The cold wind hit you as you slowly turn to the hospital.

You arrive to the main hall and take a look around. Nothing. Just darkness. You don't walk but run to the room you were treated in and layed back in bed.

The next day

Fuyuhiko POV:

I woke up next to Y/n who was gripping on me tight. She looked bothered by something so I hold her close.I kiss her forehead and she mumbles something. "Fuyu.. I'm scared.." Scared? Why? She has me here so why would she be scared?"Why? Is there something wrong?" "Last night I went out for a walk to the pharmacy and heard Mikan giggling pshycoticly. It was very bizare! And it didn't leave my mind.." Mikan? Weird. But I'm sure she wouldn't lie to me after the incident thay happend. "Just don't go near her okay? " I tell her and look her in the eyes. She smiles sweetly and got up. "Where are you going?" I'm discharged from the hospital since I have been here 2 days soo. 'That's right!' "C'mon! We have to get ready!" She jumps from the bed and drags me along. We walk back to her cottage and I follow her. She sits me on the bed and goes to her bathroom to do her daily routine. I lay back on her pillow. 'It smells like her mmm' I say to myself and drifting off to sleep on e again.

Y/n POV:

After doing my skincare, I go pick an outfit (IM NOT PUTTING ANYMORE PICTURES IM LAZY ASF). I turn to my bed only to see Fuyuhiko sleeping, so I leave him a note saying the following "Hi baby! I went out to get breakfast for the two of us. Lots of love -Y/n". You exit the door and go to the restaurant. As you enter you see Chiaki playing on the arcade machine. She seems like she is winning. You greet her but she didn't pay much attention to you since she was focused, so you left to get breakfast. Upstairs you see most of your classmates. There was a whole drama of Hiyoko smelling bad and Nagito getting tied up but you didn't care much so you just got your breakfast. You were careful not to drop the food and head back to the cottage. Fuyuhiko was still sleeping so you eat without him.

A knock on the door was heard and outside it was Sonia. "Hii Y/n! Since the mood wasn't so great these days we decided to invite you to a beach day! We will make you feel so much better since that terrible incident that happend!" You nodded and agreed to meet at around 2 p.m.

You say goodbye to Sonia and close the door. You turn around to be greeted with Fuyuhiko pinning you against the door. "And where do you think you're going??" He says in his sleepy voice. 'Fucking hot'. You blush and before answering he smashes his lips against yours. He kissed roughly, which made the moment intense. You were both fighting for dominance. His lips felt amazing on yours and it was like a dream. He puts his hands on your hips and pulls you closer by the waist. You break the kiss and he lowers his mouth to your neck biting and kissing it. He left little red-purple spots on your neck, marking what's his. You whimper at his touch and he gets turned on. He picks you up and throws you on the bed as he smirks suggestively. He take of your shirt revealing your bra and kisses every part of your chest. He was very careful not to make you uncomfortable or hurt you in any way. He started to undress himself...

Feel free to imagine the rest that's all I'm writing down ( sorry not sorry )
_______________________________________

A/n:HII EVERYONE I'M BACK AGAIN!! Thank you so much for reading these. I am so friking happy you guys are enjoying my writings ( I hope ) If you have any requests on what you want me to write feel free to comment cause I am in the mood of writing ( HECK YEAHH). Ill see you next chapter then ( WE WILL SEE )

Words:951