11<3

WARNING:BAD LANGUAGE, SPICY MOMENTS

Y/n POV:

      I wake up in a hospital bed only to be greeted by Mikan, a good friend of mine. She told me that I had a big wound on my back and that I should rest. I was disappointed in myself by loosing this fight with Peko. Not only loosing the fight but Fuyuhiko aswell. I sighed and looked at the window next to me. It was around 6 p.m. 'What love can do to a human' I think and smile at myself. 'All the good moments we had together. All of the things we did together.' I began to tear up slowly falling on my cheeks. 'Why me?'. My thoughts were interrupted by Mikan opening the door. "Y-you have a visitor" she says quite fast and left. I was quite interested in the person that came to see me. I sigh and they open the door, revealing a fucked up Fuyuhiko. His eyes were puffy and red, his hair was ruffled up and his eyes didn't have the same sparkle. He sprints to me and hugs me tight. "Why would you do this to me?" He cried on your shoulder. You turn your head away guilty. "I had no choice but to accept." I tear up again but the tears slightly going faster than earlier. "Y/n" he said with a cracked voice. "Why did you fight Peko..?" He pulled away from your shoulder and looked into your eyes. You saw his pain and it broke your heart. You had to tell him the truth. "It was because.." you hestitate a bit. "Because?" He looked at you broken. "Because we both had feelings for you!" You break it to him. You started to cry louder and covered your face embarrassed. "It was because... of me.?" He looked down and took a sit next to you. It took him a few seconds to think then he embraced you tight almost leaving you without air. "As much as I love Peko, I only see her as a friend. I love you too much to leave you. Please forgive me for not noticing this earlier. Forgive me for not trusting you. Forgive me for every bad thing I did to you." You were shocked in his arms and didn't know what to say. You hugged him back and sat like that for a few seconds. He grabbed your chin and lifted it up. He looked seductively into your eyes wanting your love. You blushed at his actions and leaned closer, your lips moments from eachother. He pulled you closer by the waist, resulting to you guys kissing. Your lips moved in sync with his, making the kiss more delicate and  romantic. You felt like in a fairytale. It was magical and felt like you kissed for hours on end even if it lasted for a few minutes. You both pull away for air leaving a string of saliva connecting you two. He licks it up and lays beside you. Before you know it, it started raining outside. You decide to open the window and listen to the satisfy sounds of the rain hitting the ground. He embraced your body like a teddy bear, clinging to you. You can't help but look at him in awwe.Turning to him and putting his head in the crook of your neck, he bites it playfully making you chuckle slightly. He wanted more but remembered that you aren't fully recovered from the fight. Fuyuhiko got comfortable in your arms and slowly fell asleep, you joining him.

A/n: HIYA!! I'M BACK AGAIN!! Thank you for the reads and favourites! It really makes me happy that someone enjoys my bullcrap. I don't have any ideas on how to continue this but I will give my best to make it by your taste. Sorry for everything and hope you have a wonderful day/noon/afternoon/evening/night/morning!

Words:658