First kiss 😘

Giyu: Before the two of you went into the forest of the final selection he kissed your cheek, so you kissed his lips.

Gyomei: You two were walking in the garden at the butterfly mansion and he asked you if he could kiss you.

Kyojuro: It was your wedding day when you were 8, he kissed you at the you may kiss the bride part.

Muichiro: He was hurt at the butterfly mansion so you kissed him to make him feel better.

Obanai: He was upset about something so you kissed where you guessed where his lips wold be through his mask.

Sanemi: It has after a battle the master had sent you two on.  After you both killed all the demons, Sanemi grabbed your face to look towards him and kissed you.

Tengen: He brought you on his mission to find his wives and before the both of you split up he pecked you on your lips.

Genya: After the swordsman battle, he put his hands on your back and kiss you.

Inosuke: He didn't know what kissing was so when you did he thought you were trying to fight him and you ending up breaking your wrist.

Tanjiro: You both went to the hot springs together and he kissed you there.

Zenitsu: Kaigaku had been bullying him a lot that day so you pecked his lips.

Sabito: One day before training, he was braiding your hair and pulled you hair so that your face was looking up at his and he leaned down and kissed you.

Akaza: You two in your room, sitting on your bed and Akaza asked if he could kiss you.

Doma: You were in a flapper dress and he kissed yo

Muzan: One day he just grabbed your face and kissed you.

Yushiro: You were carrying things down the stairs and slipped and fell on top of Yushiro.  You took this chance to kiss him.

Done and Done :D

Please give me your requests <3