You get hurt

Giyu: You where at the spider mountain.  Now you were a amazing Harshia, but something about you today was off.  You couldn't think straight and Giyu kept having to protect you or push you out of the way so you don't get hurt or killed.  Rui however noticed that you weren't paying attention well and took the opportunity to use his blood demon art on you.  It hit your arm nearly slicing it into many different pieces.  You fell backwards holding your arm in pain.  The blood soaking your hand and haroi.

Giyu had killed Rui and now was rushing over to you.

" Daisy, are you all right.  I told you that you needed to focus more."

" Sorry Giyu."

He sighed," It's all right, are that matters is that you're still alive.  Let's get to Shinobu."

Gyomei: He was helping you train for the final selection.  When he was telling you about the correct  way to swing your sword, you accidentally drop the blade on your foot.  You screamed out in pain.

" Y/n, what happened are you okay."

" No, I dropped the blade on my foot and now it's stuck."

He ended up carrying you to the butterfly mansion.  And he was crying the whole time.

Kyojuro: You broke your arm during battle and went to Shinobu after battle.

" Hot stuff, are you alright?  Uzui told me you were hurt."

" Don't worry Kyojuro.  I'll be fine."

Mui: You were walking and twisted your ankle and he carried you to Shinobu.

" Sorry Mui."

" You are just so clumsy, but I love you anyway."

" I love you too, Mui."

Obanai: His snake bit you.  Again.

" Obanai, I thought you said you fixed that."

"....."

Sanemi: You broke you leg on a mission.

" You dumb***"

Tengen: A demon bit your shoulder while on a mission.

Genya: You broke you arm trying to train.

" Ahh, baby girl are you okay?" Genya asked you.

" What did you just call my sister?" Tanjiro yelled.

It was Genya that got hurt that day.  He spent 2 months in bed.

Inosuke: While you to were train with each other, he hurt you.

" Sorry, I guess."

" Thank you for that heartfelt apology."

Tanjiro: 

Zenitsu: You got struck by his light and seriously injured.

" WAAAHHHHH Y/N- CHANNNNNNNNN, I'M SORRYYYY."

Sabito: Your hands got all blister while you were trying to slice the rock.

" Y/n, come here, let me bandage your hands."

Akaza: This man would never let you get hurt.

Doma: This man would never let you get hurt.

Muzan: This man would never let you get hurt.

Yushiro:  You drank blood on a sick person and got ill ( could that even happen?)

" Tch Idiot," he said.

Don't worry he took care of you.

Done

Request

<3