Jealousy ( Sanemi)

I had know Giyu since I was a kid.  He was like a brother to me.  But  when I started dating Sanemi, things changed.  He wanted to hangout with me more than usual and for longer periods of time.  I didn't mind much, but with being a harshira, that didn't leave me with that much time for Sanemi.  And that made him mad.

Giyu had asked me this morning if I wanted to go to the pond with him.  I said yes and got ready to go with him, forgetting that Sanemi and I where supposed to go on a date.

I was standing up to my ankles in the water and Giyu was on the shore, setting up the picnic blanket. " Do you remember, Giyu, when Urokodaki taught us how to swim?"

He smiled," How could I forget?  You started to drown and Urokodaki started to panic, so I had to jump in the water and save you."

I splashed some water at him," I guess I owe you my live then?"

He laughed and I climbed out of the water and sat with him on the picnic blanket.  We where talking for a while when he put his arm around me.  It was instinct for me to then put my head on his shoulder.  We sat like for a while when I started to open my mouth when a voice started yelling.

" What the hell are you doing to my girlfriend Tomioka?!" Sanemi yelled.

" Sanemi?  What are you doing here?" I asked

" We where supposed to go on a date but I guess you would rather do something with this bastard than me."

" What no Nemi, that's not true,I-"  I was cut off when sanemi grabbed Giyu by the shoulder and threw him to the ground.

He started to punch Giyu in the face," Sanemi, stop it." I yelled

Giyu then head butted him and a full fight broke out.  My screaming wouldn't stop then from fighting and I was staring to get mad.

" STOP IT BOTH OF YOU.  LOOK AT YOU TWO, FIGHTING OVER NOTHING.  I LOVE BOTH OF YOU VERY MUCH AND IF YOU TWO CAN'T HANDLE THAT, THEN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME ALONE.  I AM NOT PICKING ONE OF YOU OVER THE OTHER."

I looked at both of them.  Giyu's face was all messed up with a broken nose and Sanemi's arm was definitely broken.

With tears in my eyes, I went back to my house.

Shinobu's POV

I was patching up shinazgawa's arm and face.  " I still don't understand why you where so upset with Y/n- Chan forgetting about your date, and you know that she loves Tomioka like a brother."

He sighed," It's because I was going to propose to her.  I had everything planned out and then she just forgot.  Like I mean nothing to her."

My eyes grew," You're going to propose to her?  Why Shinazgawa, you still can."

" You're right Kocho, in fact, I will when I leave here."

Mitsuri's POV

Tomioka had refused to go to Shinobu's, so I offered to patch him up.

" Tomioka, if you don't mind me asking, why do you want to be around Y/n so much.  I know that you love her like a sister, but Shinazgawa hates it and looked what happened because of it."

He hung his head," It's because I love her."

" I know that silly, I just told you that-"

" No, I love her, I have since we where kids."

My eyes grew and tears started to form in my eyes," Oh Tomioka, that's so sad.  What a tragic love story.  Why don't you tell her you love her before Shinazgawa proposes?"

" He's going to propose!" He yelled.

He jumped up and started to run to her estate.

Your POV

I was in my estate when I heard a knock at the door.

I sighed and went to open it, " Y/n Y/L/N, will you do me give me the honor of letting me be your husband?"

Sanemi was on my porch on one knee with a box with a ring inside it.

"Yes."

A/n: okay because why do I want to make this into a mini series now