Your life after the war ( Manga Spoilers)

This is only for the guys who live after the war

Giyu:  You took care of him and you where both happy, you had one girl together and both lived together and next while sleeping next to each other.

Sanemi:  You moved to America with him and lost contact with your best friend, Giyu.  You had two children together.  A girl named Mitsuri and a boy named Yuki.  Later Yuki would moved back to Japan and would fall in love with Giyu's daughter and would marry her.  You never saw Giyu after the battle and during your last moments alive you would regret not staying in contact with him. 

Tengen:  You lived out a happy life with him and his wives.  You all where happy, but you missed your comrades and friends.  You and Tengen had one child, a boy named Kyo.

Inosuke:  You both stayed near Tanjiro and Zenitsu had a baby boy.  You lived a happy life for the most part but would end up having trauma from the demons and spent 3 years in your room.

Tanjiro:  You and him lived out your lives together and had a son with him.  But when you where 30 you died from past injuries from the war.

Zenitsu:  You lived a good life with him and adopted a girl with him.  You both died at 40.  You kept in contact with Tanjiro and the others and gather together once a year.

Yushiro:  You lived out your life with him, but after Tamayo died he was never the same.  He become obsessed with painting her and spent all of his time doing that, leaving no time for you. In the end, you left him and you lived on your own for the rest of your life.