How is he as a father

A/n:  hey guys so I want to ask y'all something, I have pretty good ideas I would say but I have a hard time writing them down.  So I want to write an OC story but I would like some help writing it.  Message me if you are interested and for more details :)

Giyu: Definitely a girl dad. While you where pregnant he was very careful around you and wouldn't let you go on missions. When you went into labor he was freaking out and he stayed by your side the whole time. Isn't that overprotective over your daughter but sometimes can be.  Let's your daughter braid his hair sometimes.

Gyomei: boy dad.  Very there in your pregnancy , he liked to listen to the baby's heart beat.  Would try his best as a father and would go on walks with your son and ask him to describe things to him.

Mui: girl dad.  Definitely the parent where he calls the kid the other kids name until he gets it right.  Let's the girl play with his hair. 

Kyojuro: um probably the best day ever.  Boy dad.  Definitely has meals with your son all the time.  Very helpful while you where pregnant.  Makes you tons of food.

Obanai: girl dad.  Definitely afraid at first about having a girl but then gets used to it.  Treats you like a queen while pregnant.

Sanemi:  1000% a girl dad.  When you where pregnant he was kinda distant for a bit.  He was reminded of his siblings and mother.  He was determined not to be like his father.  After the baby was born he was very involved and definitely over protective.

Tengen:  bro would peel grapes if you asked him too while you where preggo.  Also had his wife's and they would give you massages.  I feel like his a boy dad.  Definitely makes his kid train.

Genya:  boy dad.  Definitely tries his hardest and wants to be like sanemi.  Was the sweetest during your pregnancy.

Inosuke: boy dad.  I tell ya he And your son play fight all the time.

Tanjiro: literally the sweetest when you where pregnant.  So gentle.  Girl dad.  Spoils her.

Zenitsu: girl dad.  Probably fainted when you where giving birth.

Sabito: boy dad.  Teaches you son how to stand up for himself.

Akaza: boy dad.  Teaches him how to treat women.

Doma: girl dad.  So protective of her.

Muzan: girl dad.  Spoils her rotten.  Kinda distant with her tho.

Yushiro: boy dad.  Paints him when he was a baby.

Kaigaku: tbh I'd be terrified if he was a dad.  Boy dad.  Teaches the kid how to fight.  Probably missed the birth.

Koku: girl dad.  Protects her and you at all costs.