Touch Tank Chapter 1

Having a job is great but having a hot hipster threesome is better and it's with a woman and a man. Riding up on the face and down in other places. My phone just keeps blowing up from this one person. He barely even talks to me. The people both get off of me and l walk over to my phone as the people just look at my bare body. I pick up my phone.. It's Joseph. I start to text him back.

Joseph: bold
Y/N: italics

Joseph: Y/N pick the fucking phone up. Jesus Christ!

Y/N: Why do you need me to pick the phone up so bad, Quinn?

Joseph: I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come over and have a drink with me.

Y/N:  I'm a little busy at the moment. Rain check?

Joseph: Y/N. Love. You don't give me a rain check. Wtf is up with you. It's either you drive here now or l come pick you up.

Y/N: Fine fine. And don't call me love. What should l bring with me?  Also don't send me your address I remember where your place is.

Joseph: Just bring yourself, a bathing suit, a towel and some extra clothes. I have the drinks ;).

Y/N: Oh be quiet. I'm putting my clothes  back on. I'll  text you when I'm leaving. Btw l'm not home Quinn.

Joseph: Oh I'm sorry Keery. Btw l didn't tell him about us hanging out l promise. Guessing him being your older brother is embarrassing.

I just leave him on delivered and place my phone back on the table. I turn back around to see the people that l was supposed to have a three some with fucking. I just cover my eyes and walk out the room after grabbing my clothes. I go to the bathroom to change my clothes. I have on a white tank top and ripped jean shorts on. I put on my socks and sneakers. I grab my phone again and keys. I walk out the house and make my way to mine to grab what he told me to grab. I walk into my shared house that l share with my older brother Joe. I then get greeted by my 8 month year old golden retriever named, Eddie. I sit on the ground while giving him some kisses. I smile and giggle laying down when he jumps on me. I suddenly hear footsteps coming from the stairs. I quickly get up and walk to the kitchen. Joe comes and follows me into the kitchen and quietly inspects me looking for any marks on me. I feel him touch my arm.

I giggled saying, "Joseph David Keery. What are you doing? I'm fine. No one touched me. I'm just home so l can get some clothes to go out to see some friends for a bit I'll be back tomorrow."

He nods and walks away. I make my way up the stairs mumbling to myself, "I don't see why I couldn't live with my other siblings."

I grab a bag from my closet and starts to put a two piece , extra undergarments, extra clothes, and a towel. I head back down stairs, kiss Eddie one last time before l leave, and start to head to Josephs place.

TIME SKIP TO LIKE 20 MINUTES

I finally make it to Josephs place. I get out of my car, grab my bag, and head to the door. I ring the door bell. He doesn't answer the first time. I ring it again. I hear running coming from inside the house. He unlocks the front door and opens the door smiling. I smile at him back and he drags me in the house. I start to laugh my ass off as he puts me over his shoulder. I just have to say how sweet this guy is in real life. He flips me onto the couch that is in his room and hands me my bag. As he walks out of his room l just stare at his image. How can people just dislike that ball  of joy. I just continue giggling. I get up and start to get changed. After l get changed. I look at myself in the mirror. I touch some of the stretch marks on my thighs. I just tell myself not to think about them. l grab my towel and l start to walk outside. Joseph is already in the pool. He looks at me and whistles at me. I hide my face with my towel and set it down.