Touch Tank Chapter 2

Previously in Touch Tank Chp 1..

"Should we take this back to my place?" he whispers to me wiggling his eyebrows.

Y/N'S POV:

He is going so fast. I need him to go faster.. to his house. What else were you guys thinking about? You horn dogs.

He rests his hand on my upper thigh. I can feel myself get wet the farther his hand gets.

We finally reach the house. We both unbuckle our seatbelts so fucking fast and got out of the car running to the front door even faster than you could imagine.

JOSEPH'S POV:

When we get to the front door. I struggle to get my key out of my pocket. We both laugh it off. When we get into the house and shut it. That's when new sides came out for one another.

We look at each other and start to kiss each other again.

Her hands in my hair. My arms around her waist. One thing lead to another.

Next thing we know we are in my room.

Y/N'S POV:

'Cause he's so pretty when he goes down on me
Gold-skinned eager baby, blue shirt out the laundry
He tells me he's gentle when he wants to be
So I think he wants to be gentle with me
'

SMUT INCOMING.

We both rip each others clothes off leaving him only in his boxers kissing more and more. He gets even more rougher and deeper.

He lays me down onto his bed and starts to move his lips down my bare body, to my neck leaving me hickeys, down to my breasts leaving more hickeys there, he moves down more kissing my stomach and some stretch mark, and then the last place he landed on was my clit.

He starts to finger me and tease me, adding one finger at a time.

I moan out his name a bunch of times holding onto his bedsheets and throwing my head back.

"Joseph please! Stop being a tease." I moan out.

He stops and starts to crawl up me. When he gets to my face, he smirks at me. He starts to kiss my lips again with him groaning in between it. 

While we are kissing. He puts one of my hands on his hard member.

"Just put it in me already." I moaned out more in between the kiss. 

He pulls his boxers down and tells me to look down.

"Do you think you can take me?" he groans putting himself in me slowly.

I moan as l feel him inside of me. He starts to move inside of me. I put my hands on his back and dig my nails into his back causing him to moan.

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE REST ;). (I NEED SOME TIME TO GET BETTER AT IT.)

SMUT OVER

We both lay on our backs out of breath after having the best sex l've ever had.

JOSEPH'S POV:

We just had sex. I just had sex with Y/N Keery. That was amazing

Should l be a great date and run her a bath? Of course.

I look at her and pull her close to me to cuddle with her.

I kiss her head and I rub her waist.

"Was l gentle enough with you, my love?" I said.

She nods and rests her head on me. 

"How bout l run a bath for you. It helps after you have sex." I commented.

She nods and l sit up leaving her on her side of the bed. I get up and walk over to my bathroom I hear the bed creek. I'm guessing she was moving.

"Nice ass." She shouted.

"I could say the same thing about you, princess" I shouted back.

Y/N'S POV:

He went to run me a bath. He then comes back to come and get me.

"Your bath is ready, love." He said as he lifts me up and carries me to the bathroom.

He sets my feet on the floor and starts to walk out of the bathroom.

"You aren't coming in with me?" I questioned.

I can feel his hands around my waist again.

"Of course l will join you. Sorry baby." He whispers softly.

He lets go of my waist and gets into the tub. He opens his arms for me and l get in with my back against his chest. He gently runs his pointer finger against my arm as he kisses my bare shoulder.

"I never noticed your tattoos." He commented

"I never noticed your tattoos either." I comment back. 

He starts to gently kiss my shoulder again and moves his lips to my already covered neck. I close my eyes and l can feel him move my hair onto his shoulder.

He coughs a little.

"So Y/N. I have a question for you." He stuttered.

"What's up Joey?" I asked.

He holds onto my hands gently.

"I've liked you for a very long time and working with you was amazing. Those were the best two years of my life and l want to continue it with you. So l'm asking you.. Do you want to go out with me?" He asked.

I turn around really quickly and he looks at me with wide eyes. I kiss his lips leaving him shocked. He starts to kiss back and then pulls away.

"Of course l will go out with you. I dreamed about this day since February 2020. Or even since the day l met you." I smiled.

He smiles back at me. 

"I am going to make you feel special every way, my love. Home, out of the house, and in bed," He wiggles his eyebrows when he says that part and he continues, "I hope we get to work with each other in other shows and l won't let anything ever come between us." He keeps rambling on.

I just smile at him. I start to acknowledge every small feature he has. His eyes, his curly brown hair, his tongue and the way it just sticks out. I love that about him.

I'm his girlfriend.

JOSEPH'S POV:

I notice that her eyes were moving a lot. I look at her with soft eye and bite my lower lip acknowledging every small feature she has too. Her eyes, her freckles, her plump lips, and her everything. I adore her a lot. I love everything about her.

I'm her boyfriend.

 Omg!! Another chapter. I LOVEEEE DOING THIS A LOT. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter of Touch Tank. 

-Lover <3 (word count: 1031)