Touch Tank Chapter 9

Previously in Touch Tank Chp. 8..

' "Now where were we?" He kisses my lips again with his hands above my head.

Y/N'S POV:

Who ever knew that he was good with his hands? Wait. I do.

I look at him and we both sit up. I cover myself and l rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head and holds my hands.

"Are you ready for tonight, my love?" I squeeze his hands and l nod.

"So ready. It won't be too bad. You will have security around you since Joe already called in. I wanted you to feel protected and safe." You look at him and kiss his cheek.

He turns his head and kisses my forehead, "We should get ready. You have people to see."

He gets up and pulls me with him, making me laugh. He sits me down at the bottom of the bed and he tosses me a black skirt, a black thong and an arctic monkeys shirt that is cropped.

You look at him when he throws the thong and open your mouth, "How did you know l owned these?"

He hushes me and l get up starting to get changed. While he gets changed also.

After we get changed, we both look at each.

"I didn't know you had such a style for me to wear this." he comes over and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I think you look hot in it, my love. Also easy access for after the show because l made you so hot in this outfit." He lets go of my waist and hands me rings to put on besides my engagement ring.

After that we headed out.

On our way there. He kept giving me pep talks. Which l love since he is so supportive. We then pulled up. No one knows we are engaged besides my family. People will just think that the ring is a promise ring since we skipped that part of our lives.

When we get out and walk to the small stadium l'm performing at.

Joseph and l walk backstage to see Djo and Joe. I give him a hug and he smiles.

"Should we post about this for more people to come out?" Joe questions and we nod, smiling back.

We take a picture on my insta and captioned it 'With my two Joes 💕. Also make sure to come out to see me and Djo at *stadium name*'. I press post. Then my phone starts to blow up. Joe and l look at each other then Joseph. We all laugh and l jump in the air of excitement.

Joseph wraps an arm around my waist while Joe and the band talk about the songs we are doing. Joseph doesn't know which ones we are doing and what will be on the screens out there.

Someone comes in to grab him since we have 5 minutes to go on. He kisses my lips goodbye and walks out.

Joe looks at me "Are you ready? It's been a while. And don't worry about anything. I'm right here and the people that love you are out there supporting you. Including Joseph." He gives me a kiss on my head and we start to talk out.

He has his stupid glasses and wig on but l love him.

We all start to introduce ourselves before we start. Joe introduces Djo and then there is me.

"Hello people!! Are we all ready? I haven't done this in so long. I think l see some of my stranger things family out there" you stop and squint to the cast and smile then continue. "Is that my boyfriend there too? I'm glad to have him here too. I love you baby." You blow him a kiss then you start to hear the beginning of your first song you are singing. You start to sing to sing 'London Boy' By Taylor Swift.

Then my favorite lines come up and l smile.

'Babe, don't threaten me with a good time
They say home is where the heart is
But God, I love the English'

You look at Joseph when you sing that those lines and then you finish the sing. Everyone cheers.

You start to sing the next song 'Trouble' By: NeverShoutNever or Hazel Bloom. The song Joseph proposed to you too.

'I'm in trouble, I'm an addict
I'm addicted to this girl
She's got my heart tied in a knot'

Pictures of your engagement with Joseph came up on the screens. You see Joseph looking at the screens with his puppy dog brown eyes. He mouths something to the security guards and he comes closer. He also brings some of the cast with him.

Joe and the band quickly change the song to 'Acolyte' By: Slaughter Beach, Dog. But when l sing the chorus. Joseph comes up onto the stage. Everyone cheers for him and the camera guy shows my left hand for everyone to see. I then change the name around from Annie to Joseph.

'Annie/ Joseph, I want you to marry me
We'll wait a few years
I don't mean to frighten you
I just wanna be clear'

You start dancing around with him and kisses your lip. Then the music stops.

"This is how we show our love for each other" I scream into the mic and everyone screams back. Joseph smiles and looks at me.

"I love you, Y/N." he grins at me

"I love you too." I smile at him back.

"One more song and then we hang out with the cast. Then we go home." He nods and does his dances.

The last song starts. It's called 'This ls Why We Can't Have Nice Things' By: Taylor Swift.

I go on and a little slide show goes onto the screen that goes with the song.

'Here's a toast to my real friends
They don't care about the he said, she said
And here's to my baby
He ain't reading what they call me lately
And here's to my mama
Had to listen to all this drama
And here's to you
'Cause forgiveness is a nice thing to do
Hahaha, I can't even say it with a straight face!'

The song goes on and the concert ends. We walk off stage with everyone still yelling. Joseph is holding my hands. He pulls me over and kisses my lips, resting his hands on my cheeks. I kiss him back. We then both pull away. We look at Joe and we say that we can't make it to the party and that we forgot feed Eddie. Which was a lie. He said ok and we ran the hell out of there.

We make it to the car and we start to drive away. He starts to tell me how proud he is and rests his hand on my thigh.

"Did you honor some of those songs for me?" I nod and he moves his hand under my skirt.

"I love you so much for that. You deserve many things when we get home , princess." he puts his fingers near my clit.

"Strip when we get home. Understand?" I nod. "Good."

I see Joseph look around a bit and he starts to speed home, fingering me. I moan loudly.

"How did l become so lucky?" I moaned.

HIII. I hope you all like this chapter and tell me if l need to fix anything. I won't me offended. I try to get things and put them in the correct form. Like please let me know in any type of way. Again l hope you all enjoy this chapter. I shall watch Bridgerton and go to sleep. Chapter 10 will be started and done by today (Aug 6th) to Sunday ( Aug 7th). Good night, good morning, or good afternoon to you all. Love you all. Also thank you to 600 and more reads. Again love you all.

-Lover <3 (word count: 1276)