Touch Tank Chapter 13

Previously in Touch Tank Chp. 12..

' "And now it is my privilege to introduce to you..

..MR & MRS QUINN" '

Party time !!

Y/N'S POV:

After our wedding everyone makes their way into the little party. MY husband and l make it around to everyone who came to our wedding. We then made our way to our stranger things family. Gaten, David, Finn, Millie, Gaten, Maya, Sadie, Caleb, Noah, and Winona give us a big family hug.

"I have been waiting for this to happen for sooo long. Y/N you are a very lucky woman to be married to my side Joe." Gaten says laughing making Joseph and l laugh.

"Me too buddy. me too." I smile and Joseph kisses my head.

"So should we dance?" Joseph looks at me and everyone lets go.

Joseph pulls me by the hand to the dance floor and everyone cheers. The song we listened to a couple weeks ago plays in our ears. It was 'Paper rings'  by Taylor Swift. Everyone comes to join us onto the floor.

The night slowly goes by. The father of the bride dance, the mother of the groom dance, and we added a little bit of the Quinn- Keery family dance. Don't forget the bride and groom dance. We balled our eyes out. I found this wedding beautiful. But now it's time to end it. I'm married to the love of my life. And if l could relive this night again l would. A lot of crying, laughter, OMG ROASTING and it was mostly towards Joseph from Joe which made me die of laughter. But now  lets  get my life started.

Time skip to end of the wedding:

Joseph looks at me and holds my hand as we walk to our car after thanking everyone attending our wedding. When we get to the car, he opens the door for me and I get in. He kisses my lips gently before closing the door. I laugh softly watching him to the drivers side of the couch. 

"Hello my love. We're married now." He holds my hand and starts the car. We start to drive off. He kisses my hand once in a while.

"Hi baby!! We are stuck with each other forever. Now where are we going for our honeymoon?" I look at him and he looks at me back.

"Well. I was thinking we travel to the UK early? I totally didn't get some people to move our stuff already there. We just have to pick up Eddie from the house. And don't worry your parents are staying at your old house now with Joe and Maika." He grins at me waiting for my answer.

"That's amazing baby. You could've just told me." I adjust my romper l wore for the rest of the wedding.

"I didn't want to stress you, my love.I think Eddie is going to be excited to see us. But will be nervous to take a 10 hour and 15 minute flight." He kisses my hand again and we pull up to the house.

We both get out of the car and run into the house. Eddie runs to us and slips a little from all of the excitement.

"Woah woah. Eddie slow down. It's just mommy and daddy." He kisses my face and Joseph grabs the leash to put on the dog. After we get to the car, we put him in and make our way to the airport. We check in and I get another surprise. We are getting flown on a private jet so Eddie doesn't have to go anywhere and stay with us. Also its for privacy.