Touch Tank Chapter 7

Previously in Touch Tank Chp. 6..

' "Are we about to have sex in my childhood bedroom?" She questions and l nod.'

' "Yes we are my love.." I start to kiss her lips again and move my way down.'

JOSEPH'S POV:

Her and l are laying next to each other naked. I look over at her and l see her asleep. I kiss the side of her head and pull her close to me. I look at the time and it says..

2:00 am

I start to think about how l should propose to her and it's of course going to be something private. I need to stop or l'll just stress and worry her.

I should get some sleep.

TIME SKIP

Y/N'S POV:

I wake up in Josephs grip. I look over at the alarm clock. It's 6:30 am. Too early but can't sleep anymore.

I slowly get out of his grip and try not to wake him up. I walk into the bathroom, grab some towels, and hop into the shower.

After a quick shower, I get out, and put a towel around me. I walk out to grab some clothes that l'm going to wear for our adventures today.

I put on some ripped jeans, and an arctic monkeys sweatshirt on with a 'l love hot dads' shirt under it. Since it's October and we are in Massachusetts.

(So l didn't really the month where all this started. So it's necessarily  October since I skip around and forgot to mention it in chapter 6. My apologies. Back to the story.)

I look at Joseph and go over to him to kiss his forehead. He's so cute.

After I admire him a bit. I walk out of the room and make my way to grab some coffee from the coffee pot in the kitchen and a chocolate chip muffin. 

I put in my caramel creamer and sugar. I then walk over to the island seats and sit down. I stroll down on my private instagram and see posts about my older sisters kids. It makes my heart melt.

Joseph and l never talked about having kids yet. Only talked about marriage. Maybe l should ask  tonight. 

I take a sip of my coffee and l look up from my phone to see my dad.

"Good morning, pops." I smile gently and he comes over to me to give me a hug.

"Good morning darling." He kisses my forehead and then walks away.

As he gets his coffee, my mom comes down and all three of us started started talking about what we should do today.

My mom suggests the aquarium and l nod.

"Mom. Joseph and l love going to aquariums. May hit some historical spots too for him?" She nods and Joseph comes down stairs. Dressed thankfully. In some jeans and a Metallica sweat shirt.

"Joey. May l ask what shirt you are wearing under that?" You look at Joseph and lifts his sweatshirt up. It says 'I  love hot moms'. 

"Why are you asking?" He looks at me.

"I am asking because l'm wearing a shirt that says 'I love hot dads'." Your parents look at the both of you weird.

Your parents then look at each other than back at us.

"Y/N is this some what of a pregnancy announced." She says that while l take a sip of my coffee and l choke on it a bit. 

I shake my head. "What! No mom. Joseph and l haven't even had the talk yet about having kids." I look at him and he looks at me back.