Chaper 2 (Eclair has a mental breakdown)

Hi all! Welcome back to this book. This chapter contain drink of alcohol, being very drunk and sleeping together. You been warned

(yeah...head up they are 18 and up ok they can do any unmature thing. Like having sex or drink alcohol is ok. Espresso is around 18 and Eclair is around 19. Espresso was able to skip a year of school year due to his good grades so both Latte, Eclair and him are in the same year. Welp, hope that not so confusing)

Recap:
After I was done unpacking, I went to the kitchen and took out the frozen yogurt I had brought. I placed myself onto the crouch. Just then, a voice greeted me. It felt so familiar......wait.... "ESPRESSO COOKIE!"

Chapter 2:
Espresso Pov:
"ESPRESSO COOKIE?!" Gezz.....I did not know that Eclair was so loud. I heaved a sign as I already promise to my sister that I will treat him nicely and not be mean to him. "Yes Eclair cookie, do you need my assistant?" I asked him as politely as I could. I could see that Eclair was in a state of panic as he stared at me with open eye and some what of a pure happiness like feeling as if he finally got what he want for a long time. Confuse I was, I ask him again. "No worries Espresso! I just glad that it was someone know, that all!" Eclair said it a childish tone with a smile on his face before proceeding to ask me if I wanted some frozen yogurt, which I declined as I needed to finish the book I was reading in my room. "It alright Espresso, we can together another time, if you want." I nodded before heading back to my room. I honestly would love to have lunch with him, but I afired that I would have that wired feeling again..... Beside I have a to romance novels to read. I honestly prefer those more than normal, boring or scientific novels. Also I usually only read romance when I alone in my room. Beside it was getting to the good part already! I sat on my chair taking slips of my espresso coffee that I made while I read my romance novels. I tired my best not to think about Eclair and tried to focus on by book. Sign.....Hopefully I did not make Eclair sad....wait why am I being so concerned about Eclair?....Why do I alway have this concerning  feeling for him?.....I need to stop caring about him.....

Eclair Pov:
After getting reject by Espresso again, I sat there with tears rolling down my cheek. Why am I so weak, why I can't I get over Espresso, I love him so much since I was 16 year old, it been 3 years we knew eachother. I sob harder as my vision get burly, I just can get over him. I always see him as a well-looking, nice and friendly and I know he might not be ready for a relationship, but still I am head over heels for him, but why am I like this? I sign before I took cans of alcohol and start slipping it away I drink one by another than another....my head started to hurt hard after 3 , I started to hic up alot....am I truly drunk?"......whatever......." I ignored the symptoms and continue to drink one after the other. Darn.... it my body hurt and I cannot move anymore .........  Espressoooooooo helpppppp......I honestly wanted to scream but I was in great pain.... I can even talk or move myself anymore...

Espresso Pov:
I was done reading my book, I was a worry about Eclair (Why am I like this....) so I walk out of my room. I have past by Eclair room so I might as well just check on him. That historian is pretty well...I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a loud thud coming from Eclair room. Before I rush into his into his room and I give him some personal space, so I call he many time. But there was no response...I went into Eclair's room with a slight heavy heart and saw him on the floor I panic (sort of). I tried to see whether what was wrong with him. Although his breathing was fine he seems unconscious so I tired to find out why he fell down from his chair. I look around his room and saw many cans on the floor I pick all of them up and read them carefully. Wait... 25% alcohol?! And there was 5 cans on the floor...he definitely drunk. I threw away the cans I found then, I brought Eclair to his bed. I could barely carry Eclair up, he was so heavy(why am I so short....) After 20 min of me struggling to drag him to his bed, I finally did it. I adjust my sweater and wanting walk to toward the door. Just then, I felt a grip on my sweater. "What..." I turn around to see Eclair's hands on my sweater. I almost screamed in slight fear as Eclair pull me toword his bed. He place his head on my chest and used his face to snuggled into it. "Eclair stop, let me go." I strictly demand him but he refuse to, instead he mumble something which almost caught me off guard.
"Espresso don't go...."
I was confuse why he does not want me to go
"I love you, *hic*please don't go yet...."
Wait, WHAT!?
"Essy....*hic*I not... up to dick(unwell, he a historian so he uses Victorian slang.)
I sign at his choice words at least I could unstand most of what he was saying. I was surprised that he was able to say something but all of it is his love for me? Confused I was, I whipped of my phone and ask that annoying sister of mine.

Chat:Annoying sister
E:oi
L:what do u want from meeee
E:Just curious
:does Eclair has a crush on me or some romantic relationship he want with me?
L:oh my
:did he confess!?
E:no...
:he just drunk and can stop saying he love me
:that all
L:òvó
E:what?
L:nothing just help him alright~
E:ur way more annoying on chat.
L:whatever. Just do it>=(
E:+.+"

I then place my phone on the table near Eclair's bed and my glass as well as his monocle on the table too. I turn my back over just to be tighty hugged and be place on his chest. Why is my face heating up? I felt a weird feeling that I never felt before. Then, I felt a leg was in between my thighs. I heat up even more as I did not wore any pants down there only a laced panties and nothing more. My blush was all over my face as my coffee aroma grew stronger and thicker.
Oh Lord.....save meee
"Mhhh...." Eclair let out a satisfied smile as he smelled my coffee aroma and cuddle me more and more. At that point of time I did not even tired to ask him to let me. Instead, I just admitted defeat and just slept in his arms since I can't make him uncuddle me. The vanilla aroma of Eclair which is so faint but yet it smelled nice. I pull out a blanket to cover the two of us. I enjoyed the aroma although it wired for me to think so positively, I sign again. Although I would not like to say it but I still whisper softly...

".....I guess I love you too......"

I meant we aren't even dating so I felt awkward for that 1 sentences but it still managed to slip out of my mouth. I sign before throwing a coffee bean to the light switch to switch off the light and went to sleep.
'I swear to Dark Cacoa if he wake up screaming I just whack this idiotic cake food.' I gave myself a reminder before I fall asleep in Eclair arms.

Hi author here again. I hope you enjoyed the story and so if the story line is very confusing and I really hope you understand it. If not tell me I will give a summary at the start of every chapter then. Also please tell me weather Eclair or Espresso should be confessing!
Author out
-TeamS4

Word count: 1425