Chapter 3 (The most awkward morning)

Hi author back at ya with a new chapter! Also it seem that some of you really enjoy it so far and I really appreciate it! Also a head up that this book will eventually get update slower as I have to study but I will try my best to update this book as such as possible!

Previous chapter: (Espresso Pov)
I sign before throwing a coffee bean to the light switch to switch off the light and went to sleep.
'I swear to Dark Cacoa if he wake up screaming I just whack this idiotic cake food.' I gave myself a reminder before I fall asleep in Eclair arms.

Chapter 3:
Eclair Pov:
*He is still slightly drunk btw*
Ughh....why does my head hurt..? I tried to open my eye as the bright sun shone into them but to no avail I STILL CAN'T OPEN THEM! I lay there hopelessly then I smell a light coffee scent in my room. I was then able to open my eye slightly, I then look down to see a male with brown hair, a small frame male with a heavy eye bag under his eye, he was sleeping in my arms and was snoring lightly...he was quite adorable thou... "Mhmm..." The small man snuggled into my chest more...he then titled his head and then I realized who it was...ESPRESSO COOKIE! Wait, have I been sleeping with Espresso for the whole night? I was so confused and my head started to hurt more. I increase my grip on Espresso more......
"Can you not grip me so hard!" A soft angry voice was heard below me. "Hm.....?" I look down to see Espresso was barely awake. I losen my grip on him, he continued to snuggled in and was shivering lightly due the cold Air conditioner blew on both of us. I grad a smaller blanket to cover Espresso before covering both of us in a bigger blanket. I look at the clock on my table to only find it was 4 in the morning...ehhh might might as well sleep more. I tired to ignore the fact that Espresso was sleeping with me, but I just ended up planting a couple of kisses to my crush and place my face into Espresso chest...atleast he would not notice it. I follow that by continuing my sleep as it still only 4.15 in the morning!

11.30am
I hurts from whatever I did last night, I look down to only see Espresso peacefully sleeping. Wait... "ESPRESSO COOKIE!"
He stood up and slap me so hard that it hurts..... "What on earthbread are you screaming for!?" Espresso look at me with anger in his eye. "I...uh...I did not know you where sleeping in my arm so peacefully it was quite surprising." I mumble all of that in fear that he would slap me again. "You should be glad I found you immediately you pass out." Espresso screamed at me lightly. "What happened last night...my head sort of hurts...." Espresso sign pretty loudly before proceeding to stare at me. "You really can't  remember?" I nodded, "You were heavily drunk last night and you pull me onto your bed." Before I could say a word he slammed my door shut and another one was heard, most likely he want to his room....I... I can't believe it! I slept with Espresso, he probably hate me now.... I sniff a little before picking my phone up. I going to to try to make it up to him!

Chat:Latte🏳️‍⚧️(that lesbian one)

E:I think i just mess up my alright relationship with Espresso
L:what do u mean??
E:I was drunk and slept with him and
L:about thatttt he told me btw
E:wlep it not like that!
E:he slap me pretty hard after I scream as I saw him in my arms
L:omggggg
L:maybe u should do something about it...
E:that the point! I don't know what to do
L:Oh dear...
E:can you help meee rn
L:alright...meet u at the garden asap
E:k

I quicky put down my phone, took a quick shower before I rush out of the dormroom before making my way to the garden to meet Latte. I was about to cry so I wore a mask over my face so no one will notice it as I afired that people will take pic of me crying. I went and sat on the beach before Latte greeted me. "Latte I uh..." I almost cried out. "It ok," Latte calm me down a little, "I preeety sure it was not that bad! Why not you write a letter to him apologizing to him! " before I could say a word Latte already told me what to do. "What do you think Eclair?" I width my eye...."That..amazing! I guess I will do that know!" Latte cheer me home before I walk home to step up the plan!