Part 5 (Exam preparation...?)

Ayo! Author is back with chapter 5! I hope you will enjoy this chapter as much as the others.

This kinda contain moaning, just Espresso ehhh read to figure that out. This chapter does not contain SMUT! Some cursing.

Anyway enjoy some lovely couple-ish moments with this two

Espresso fell asleep although he said he would not but whatever it was nice. I can't believe that we will not have any more time for each other alright, what if he likes someone else!? I was concerned as I don't want to be heart broken but I am confident that Espresso will definitely not cheat on me, not that we aren't even dating stopppp....

.

.

.

.

At Least he will take me as someone in his life. Hopefully....

Wait. Doesn't caffeine run in his blood, does he actually sleep?! Eh....I will go ask him tomorrow.

Eclair Pov:

Uhg... How am I supposed to study science and math? Just then I remembered Espresso. He is always the top student for science and math! But... We haven't talked for quite awhile since school started. Ah wlep what could go wrong though.

I knocked on Espresso's door and went in. "Ah, Espresso cookie!" I hugged Espresso who was on his bed reading something. He took out his headphone and pause whatever he was listening to. He laid his hand on my hand which was pretty lovely. "What is it Eclair, is there something you need?" I turn myself to face Espresso for a long time. "Yeah... I need help with science and math for the upcoming examination, and I have no idea what to do!" Espresso gave me a little chuckle before moving my hair aside. "Sure but I need to give Latte some notes first. Is it alright if I come back then I teach you ?" I nodded. " Am I allowed to stay in your room until you come back?" Espresso smiled and granted me permission to stay in his room. Honestly it was quite comfortable if I must say. No wonder he stayed in his room all day. Espresso quickly took some paper that was on his table and walked away. Espresso then kiss me on my head for no reason told me that he was a little uncomfortable for some reason. I told Espresso that I can go instead of him but he just refused. "Ess, why not let me follow you?" I gave him some puppy eye but at last he gave up and let me follow him. So much for me for asking him to stay on his bed.

Both of us went to the door of the female doom room and met up with Latte and Raspberry. "Hey~ Brother!" Espresso barley gave Latte any emotions and gave her the notes. " Oh, while those are the notes you wanted, aren't it?" Latte hugged Espresso. " Oh dear brother, is there something you need to do right now?" Espresso nodded and told her about both of our study plans. Raspberry and I were like a bodyguard of the coffee twins and we were protecting them. Latte smiled and the four of us went back to our doom room. I gave Espresso a hug, I was not sure why but I felt a need to do it again.
"Eclair- you know what continue whatever you want." He sigh a defeat as I bridesmaidly(?) carry Espresso to his room so we can start our study session!

Yessss. Although it our first time but I am very excited for sure! "Eclair you good?" "Yep~!" As Espresso pull another chair to his working desk and took up some for his textbooks and his journal which most likely have notes in it. "Espresso my uh..." I mumble... He look confused and look at he with a small smiled and ask what was wrong. " Ah... Sorry about it, I didn't expect you to hear it..."Honestly I was shock that Espresso had a such a good listening ear. I explain that my grades was not that good and I am too absorbed in my historical things. Espresso gave a small giggle before telling me that he is also the same too.