Chapter 4 (A day together)

Hi all! Welcome to chapter 4! This chapter might be shorter than chapter 3(I lied)so please don't come after me please. His chapter contains some form of love interest towards someone and some more awkward moments between Espresso and Eclair. Some lovely moments between the two. Some nice Eclair x Espresso moments!

Previous chapter:Eclair Pov:

After I saw Espresso went offline I quick change his chat name to: Essy (my crush🖤) I was so happy that Espresso finally and I have a good talk and now can text each other. I was so happy that I could barely sleep now. We are going out together! I was so happy that I want to write a whole fanfic about him and his adorable body! But I did not, because tomorrow we are going out and I do not want to be late or be very sleepy.

Eclair pov:

1pm....

My phone rang and I woke up for that....ugggg...I hate that ringtone that alway wakes me up. I woke up to see a letter on the table next to me. It was from Espresso, so I took it and opened it.

Dear Eclair,

Hi Eclair! You will most likely read this when you wake up so good morning sleepy boy. I am writing this letter to you so you could text me if you want to make any changes to today's outing together.

I am writing this letter to you as my phone died when I wanted to tell you about something about the outing we are going out with later today.

First of all, we are going to the mall near our dorm room as there are many things we need to buy and there will only be the two of us going. Also it will be easier to walk there back with our heavy goods back without much effort.

Next, I need you to at least have some idea from you on what you want to eat for dinner. I was planning to cook curry and rice for today. Do you have any other plans for dinner or tomorrow?

Lastly, are you free at 2pm today? If yes, please do tell me before 2pm thank you. While if you are not free, we can reschedule it but I would love to get this done as soon as possible

I hope that you have a great day ahead! Please reply to me once you are free and tell me about your opinion.

Thank you

Your sincerely,

Espresso Cookie

I immediately felt a light rush of blush across my face as I hopped on to my chair and took out a little treasure box of mine that I keep. I opened it up and placed both the letter Espresso gave me today and yesterday in the box. Inside the box was filled with notes that Espresso occasionally gives me and they are like little treasures other than my relics and historical books. I then whipped out my phone and went to my chat so I texted Espresso about the letter he sent me. I still wonder why Espresso would rather write a letter to me than wait for his phone to be charged then text me. Maybe he felt it was too long and I may just rudely text 'tldr' but even so I won't do that. I decided to just forget about it and chat on Espresso online.

Chat:Essy(My crush🖤)

E:Hey Espresso are you awake?

E:Yes, why do you ask?

E:Uhhh...the letter you sent?

E:oh! Yeah right...

E:Did you forget about it?

E: sort of, sorry...

E:It's ok!

E:Anyway, are you free at 2pm by the way?