chapter 6 (partners)

"Love you Clair..."

.

.

.

"Love you too Ess..."

Eclair Pov:

The exams are finally over. So that means we can finally have our well deserved break. While that may seem like the case, in fact, we actually have to go through a camp before that long break. I groaned at the thought about it as it seems boring and useless, it barely teaches us anything! Beside me renting about the least of a 1 week break, I HATED the outdoors the most. There are insects and mud and all that disgusting stuff. I 'm mostly a clean freak, but I can get quite messy when it comes to finding relics, so it's mostly whether I want to do it or not actually. Having the thought of it, I kind of wish something bad would happen so I don't need to go there honestly.

"Alright class, so today you all are going to choose your partner for your camping trip for the next week." I groaned slightly as I barely like to work with anyone in my class right now, except Espresso and Latte, the coffee twin. I was trying to ignore the fact that many girls were crowding around the Espresso table and some boys and girls were mocking me.

"Look at the pathic histrion, he has no one"

"Heh, I'm pretty sure I don't want to work with him."

All of this bullshit buzzing around the classroom is really annoying. "Hey Eclair!" It was Latte. Both of us talked for a while before Espresso came over. "Eh.. None of them interest me honestly..." Eclair was shy and asked Espresso