Chapter 3 (Meeting Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy, and (Y/N) Frost)

I got a bit distracted, looking through my Pinterest, pictures of my favorite characters. Majority is Bella Swan and Elsa.😊❤️

And I just watched Twilight, the first movie earlier.

Their just so beautiful, I can't help myself.

Sorry about that, anyways here it is.

(Image is not mine)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

Twilight decided to get over her shock of seeing a (Y/N) in this world, and focus in walking her way around the school.

What she didn't know was that (Y/N) caught her staring, and though she was curious herself. She decided to ignore it and keep walking, with many greetings as well by the other students.

???: Hi, (Y/N)!

???: Hey, Welcome back to another visit!

???: Hey there, Frosty.

Silverstream: (Y/N)!!

The next thing (Y/N) knew she was tackled by her friend, Silverstream. They met a couple months ago, as (Y/N) was walking around the school, and bumps to her accidentally.

She was able to balance both herself, and her friend. As she lightly chuckles, and wraps her arms around her waist to return the hug.

 As she lightly chuckles, and wraps her arms around her waist to return the hug

(Image is not mine)

Her friend Silverstream has her usual light blue hair down, and was wearing a white tank top, with purple pants, and purple bracelets on both wrists, and she is wearing a seashell necklace.

Silverstream: I've missed you! Well, we all missed you.

(Y/N): *chuckles* I was only gone for a few weeks. And besides, I had a lot to do.

Silverstream then loops her arm through hers, as they walked in the hallway.

Silverstream: Why don't you just move here?

(Y/N): I wanna wait until I finish my junior year at Crystal Prep. And... I was thinking of applying to Everton.

Silverstream: Oh, right.

Silverstream says disappointedly, seeing this (Y/N) tries to cheer her up a bit.

(Y/N): Hey, that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop visiting, or that doesn't stop us from being friends.

Silverstream: Heh, you're right.

(Y/N): What's new here?

Silverstream: Well, besides Sunset Shimmer being the biggest meanie in the school, everything seems fine. Oh, what time is it by the way?