Chapter 11 (The Truth)

AHHH I can't believe that this movie is almost over!

And the picture is absolutely breathtaking!!❤❤

(Image is not mine.)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

Now running towards the boutique, Twilight quickly runs inside, not noticing the stares of the six girls that were in earlier, and hides in a changing rack.

She drops her bag to the stool, and lets out a breath.

Rarity: Everything okay in there?

Twilight Sparkle: Yes! 

She then starts to talk quietly so that they don't hear her.

Twilight Sparkle: Only it's not okay. It's not okay at all! If I don't get my crown tonight, I won't be able to go back to Equestria for another thirty moons! Oh, what are we gonna do?

She falls down on the floor, while covering her face in her hands.

Spike: Hmm. We tell them the truth. Let them know what's really at stake if you don't get the crown tonight. They'll help us figure somethin' out.

Twilight Sparkle: But what if they won't? What if when they find out how different I really am...?

She looks to the mirror behind her, and sees a reflection of herself but in pony form.

Spike: Twilight, these girls rallied around you 'cause they saw what was in your heart. They aren't gonna feel any differently about you when they find out you're a pony princess in Equestria. 

Twilight Sparkle: I'm glad you followed me here, Spike.

She pets his head in thanks.

Spike: Me too. Unless, of course, we get stuck here for another thirty moons.

She then opens the curtains to find the Mane 5 and (Y/N) looking at her in concern.

(Y/N): Are you okay?

Twilight Sparkle: The Fall Formal isn't happening tonight.

Then Pinkie screams.

Pinkie Pie: WHAT!?

Twilight Sparkle: It had to be postponed because Sunset Shimmer had Snips and Snails ruin all of Pinkie Pie's decorations.

Pinkie Pie: WHAT?!?

Twilight Sparkle: But the Fall Formal has to happen tonight.

Pinkie Pie: Wha–

She was stopped as Applejack covers her mouth with her hand.

Twilight Sparkle: *sigh* You see...

Pinkie then removes Applejack hand from her mouth, as she starts to talk quite fast.

Pinkie Pie: You're from an alternate world and you're a pony princess there and the crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power up other magical elements, and without it, they don't work anymore, and you need them to help protect your magical world, and if you don't get the crown tonight, you'll be stuck in this world and you won't be able to get back for, like, a really, really long time!

She then smiles innocently, while Twilight and Spike have their jaws on the floor, stunned and shock.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason.