Chapter 7 (Mending the Pieces)

Historia is one of the most beautiful girls in Attack on Titan.

And you can see that in the fanart above.

(Image is not mine)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

Morning came, and Twilight now can be seen awake as she prepares to exit the library.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N) and Fluttershy said I'd need to win all those different groups if I wanna become Princess of the Fall Formal. So I've compiled a list of talking points.

Spike: *laughing* You made a list? That's so unlike you!

He stopped his laughing, as Twilight faced him with a glare, while opening her backpack, and pointing him to get inside.

Spike: *nervously laughs* Uh... Please... Continue.

He gets in her bag, as he listens to Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: I'll start introducing myself, sprinkle in some things I learned about their world into the conversation, show them I fit in here!

She takes a deep breath, while opening the door.

Twilight Sparkle: Okay, Spike. Time to make a good first impression on my fellow students.

She sees many students walking on the hallway already, while she whispers to Spike.

Twilight Sparkle: The whole world sorta depends on it.

She puts on a smile ready to greet the other students, but she notices something wrong.

Nolan North: Hey, look.

She sees the students giggling, and snickering to themselves, as she walks by them.

Twilight Sparkle: Why is everybody looking at me funny?

She was stopped as a pale hand grabbed her, and pulled her into an empty classroom.

Twilight Sparkle: Woah! What're  you...? Why did you...? Rarity?

She questioned a human Rarity that was blocking the door, while looking at her.

She was wearing a light blue blouse, with a purple skirt with her three diamond Cutie Mark, she is wearing tall purple boots with blue gems decorated at the front center, she is also wearing golden bracelets in each of her wrists, and has her hair curled lightly in the end, while having a three blue diamond design hairclip.

She takes out her tape meassure and sizes Twilight. She then gets an idea while looking in her bag full of clothes, until she pulls out a green dress.

Rarity: Perfect!