Chapter 17 (Filler of Rainbow Rocks)

Hey, everyone!!

Wow, it really has been a while since I updated this one. As you may all remember from my notes, I will not be doing Rainbow Rocks. This chapter is only a filler on how human (Y/N) is doing, and how magic also starts to develop around her when she plays music.

Basically, it's just an update before I start working on the next episode on "Frozen Love". Speaking of that particular book, I noticed that some of the comments about Sandbar here is a little negative. 

Not trying to be rude or anything, but Sandbar is already (Y/N)'s canon love interest in my two fanfiction. I simply added him here because it might take a while to get to season 8. 

I just hope all of you can understand. I have nothing against lesbians or bisexuals, in fact I'm bisexual and I actually support them. Thanks for understanding!!

Cute photo I found on Pinterest //w//

This might just be a short chapter, but hoped that all you will enjoy it!!

(F/F) means Favorite Food.

(Image is not mine)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

The morning sun just risen to indicate the dawn of the day. Right at a particular school, well known for the students reputation. Also known as, Crystal Prep Academy. It has officially been a month since the incident in Canterlot High and with The Fall Formal. 

Fortunately, the students and the authorities of the Crystal Prep Academy does not have any knowledge on this issue. Except, for one girl in particular. 

Seating in her seat in the classroom, she boredly writes down her notes, while endlessly listening to the teacher in front of her. Wondering how the girls in Canterlot High are doing, and a certain boy she grown accustomed to be with. Ever since she came back to Crystal Prep she had been so busy, to the point she only have limited time to use her phone due to the mountain of work she's doing everyday.  

The bell catches her attention, indicating that school is over. She puts her things inside her (F/C) backpack, and exits the classroom. She makes her way to her locker and looks to the little mirror. She takes out her bun and let her braid fall to her shoulder. The platinum haired girl fiddles with her necklace and ring, before closing her locker and going to the parking lot where Dean Cadance's car is.

Dean Cadance, also known as her guardian is a young adult with long curly hair that reaches her waist, and has yellow, magenta, and purple colors in it, she wears a light blue eyeshadow, and is wearing her turquoise blazer, with her crystal heart pin cutie mark, she also wears a dark teal skirt, accompanied with yellow heals.