Chapter 16 (Back to Equestria)

Final Chapter for this movie!!!💘❣

The cute image is not mine.💜

I'm also publishing the Author's notes, so that you guys don't get confused, or think I'm discontinuing it.❤

Anyways let's head on to the chapter!

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) was told that Twilight and her friends are already outside, and she was about to when she saw Sunset Shimmer walking towards her, with a nervous look.

Sunset Shimmer: W-Wait, (Y/N), I-I just wanted to say... I'm really, really, sorry. For saying those things, and almost killing you. I know that it will take some time for you to trust me, just like everyone else, but, I hope you can give me another chance. 

Sunset was expecting something harsh or cold from her, but instead, she just feels her hand patting her head.

(Y/N): I already do forgive you, and, those 5 girls will help you. And, I know that you're trying to change, and that's a good thing. And, if you excuse me, I have to go outside.

Sunset Shimmer: Of course, (Y/N).

Sunset smiles lightly, as she heard the words from the young girl that she forgives her, and lets her go outside.

...

(Y/N) can see the Mane 6 hugging each other, as she walked towards them. The let go of the hug, as Twilight looks to Sunset's direction.

Twilight Sparkle: You'll look out for her, won't you?

Rarity: Of course we will. Although I do expect some sort of apology for last spring's debacle.

Twilight Sparkle: I have a feeling she'll be handing out a lot of apologies.

Vice Principal Luna hands her a triangular shovel, with a look of pity, and Snips and Snails moving a wagon full of bricks.

Spike: We better get going.

Twilight nods at him, before turning to the six girls in front of her.

Twilight Sparkle: I know we've only been friends for a short time, but I'm gonna miss all of you so much.

Twilight tears up lightly, before taking a deep breath, and walking towards the portal. Twilight was already in front of the portal, before she stops. She runs back to (Y/N), to give her one last, tight hug, and the younger girl immediately returned it.

Twilight Sparkle: I'll miss you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Me too. Be careful, Twilight.

They let go, and Twilight hurriedly walks back to Spike side.

Spike: That crown really does suit you, Princess Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: You know what, Spike? I am starting to feel a little more comfortable wearing it.

Spike: And the wings?

Twilight Sparkle: I've been walking on two legs and picking things up with these! Wings? I'm thrilled that's all I'll be dealing with back in Equestria!

They got inside the portal just in time, before the moon reaches it's peak in the night sky. And all of their pony ears, pony tail, wings, and sparkles on their clothes are now gone.