Chapter 2

(I somehow deleted this so it was rewritten after chapter 3)

Steven's POV

They'd been on the road for about 1 hours. It was Boring. Steven kept himself busy by driving and chatting to Peter. "Gay, gay homosexual gay!" Dee chanted. 'Oh great. Time for an argument.' "Noooo!" The tangerine employee yelled in protest. "Dave's just a  close friend." Steven ignored them. He'd only butt in if it got out of hand. "How long till they start fighting?" Peter asked him. "Hm? Depending. I don't know them well but my guess is 10 minutes." He replied to the phoneguy.

Peter's POV

He and Steven had been sitting there chatting for an hour, until Jack and Dee finally shut up. "Tired?" Peter asked his siblings. "Mhm." It was Jack who replied. "How about you, Dee?" He asked his little sister. "Nope, I'm fine!" The puppet replied. He nodded to the two of them. "So?" Steven asked. "How's the bookings going?" Peter stared at him, embarrassment creeping up his spine. "Well.. There's only one room, and it has a single bed.." He paused taking a deep breath. "And two doubles." He stared at Steven. "I can stay with D-Dee, a-and Dave and Jack will figure it out themselves." Steven stared at him. "Don't worry, we'll figure it out later."

Jack's POV

He and Dee's argument were long over, but Jack still thought about her points. He did have Dave cuddled up in his arms, after all. Jack sighed, and rested his head. A fuzzy feeling consumed his fingers as his hands reached Dave's waist. Before he knew it, he and Dave were asleep ontop of each other, with their hands intermingled in a sort of hug.

Dee's POV

"Gay fuckin' highlighters." Dee stated, before going back to her IPad. She took a photo of them, and found herself finishing up the last level of her game.