Chapter 9

The long awaited.. Davesport smut chapter.

DONT READ IF NSFW MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE

BTW I'm making Jack and Dave switch from top to bottom lol

I also don't know how sex works so imma just work with what I know.

if you know me irl. You don't.
------------

Jack and Dave stayed at home. They drank a fuckton of alcohol and now feel h0rny as fuck. "Fuckkk.. Sportsy. This alcohol is killing me!.." Jack grinned. "Yeah?" Dave smirked. "Fuck me Sportsy." Jack gasped. "Dave-" But Dave kept on going. "Come on.. We ain't gonna remember this, so let me have some fun!" Jack nodded, letting the lust take over him. He sat on Dave's waist, adding pressure to his cock. "You sure you want it?" Dave licked his lips, as Jack leaned in for a kiss. "So I have full consent?" Dave groaned. "Quit teasing me Sportsy!" Jack laughed, and kissed Dave, before slowly slipping off Dave's pants. He looked at him. "Let's take this to the bathroom." He mumbled. The two of them walked to the bathroom, naked. Jack leaned into the bath, moaning. "Come on! You're not scared, are you?" Dave licked his lips and seated himself ontop of the smaller male. Jack stroked Dave's hair, making him hard. Dave positioned himself by Jack's cock, opening his maw and breathing on it. Teasing Jack. "Oh come on! ~" Jack groaned, as Dave sucked on it (?). After a while Jack slid his body to be positioned ontop of Dave. He worked his way towards his entrance and fucked him. "Sportsy!~" Dave moaned, begging for more. Dave held on for a while, but eventually he gave up, letting the white nectar slip from himself. Jack let it drip from his hands, and winked at Dave, before letting it fall into his mouth. He then leaned over and kissed Dave. He pressed his tongue against Dave's teeth, asking for permission. Dave opened his mouth, and took control. He slid his tongue down Jack's teeth, making him squirm. The two eventually stopped, exhausted. "We should have a bath-." Dave nodded. "I think I'm going to blackout." Jack agreed. "Me too."

After their bath, the two of them collapsed on the bed. They were not going to remember this. Jack leaned into Dave's arms, as Dave played with his hair. Jack smiled, a warm happiness overcoming his body. He smiled, and mumbled. "I love you.. Even if we won't remember this.." Dave nodded. "Let's hope our sober selves will admit their damned feelings." Jack laughed.

When the others got home, they found the two of them cuddled up in the bed. Dee proceeded to take a picture.

Also do you guys want a chapter focused on Dee, Dave and Jack, or a Blackjack oneshot?