Chapter 10

Dee will be represented as a little girl with a puppet mask. So she looks human, and isn't a 10 foot tall animatronic sock puppet.

Dee woke up with a start. It was about 9, so both Dave and Jack were already up. She grinned at her older brother. "So~ Where are we going?" He yawned, and started at her. "Dee, let's have breakfast first." Jack mumbled something to his boyfriend (or good friend, as he claims) Dee got up and had a shower. She then got into different clothes, adjusting her red scarf in the mirror. She went downstairs, and sat next to her brother. "So, we going to Animal Kingdom." Jack frowned. "I mean, I kinda wanted to go to Universal." Dee took a glance at Dave, which sorta worried Jack, and slowly pulled out her iPad. She scrolled through gallery and eventually presented him with 3 photos.

Fuck.

The photos were all of Jack and Dave cuddled up, and Jack couldn't help blush creep up onto his face. He took a deep breath, properly looking Dee in the eyes. "Not like I care." Dee narrowed her eyes, and began waving her arm to get Dave's attention. "Da-" Jack swiftly shut her up. "Fine, Animal Kingdom."  Dee grinned, and pulled out a small schedule. "Okay, great." Jack sighed, whilst Dave greeted them both, harbouring a little cinnamon roll. "Heya, you two. Have ya' decided where we're goin'?" Jack side-eyed Dee, before presenting him with Dee's little schedule. "Animal kingdom? Say, Dee, why do you wanna go there so bad?" Dee smiled, thinking of a memory long lost in time. "Well, I really wanted to go to a zoo back when I was alive." Jack ended up smiling at her, he was probably thinking of some of the memories he shared with Dee. "Well then, let's get going." Dave nodded to the two of them, taking one last bite of his cinnamon roll. Dee grinned, jumping out of her seat excitedly. "Woah, woah. Guys, we can't forget Blackjack." Dee and Dave turned to Jack, as he slowly rose from his seat. "He's in his soul form." Jack explained. Dave and Dee cocked their heads in confusion.  As if on time, Jack, no scars, no make-up, stepped out of the elevator.  "Don't tell me you were leaving without me, False." Jack narrowed his eyes. "Blackjack, I told you not to call me that." Blackjack grinned, and joined them. "Sorry Jack, I was just messin'." Dee stared up at Blackjack with wide eyes. "Whaaat?" Blackjack picked her up. "Hey Dee." She kept asking questions. "B-but- how?? Why's your hair purple??" Blackjack sighed, putting her down. "A soul can have many forms, so I picked this one." Jack joined in the conversation. "His hair is purple, cause he's a purple doggo." Dee nodded. "That makes sense." Blackjack smiled, walking out of the door. Jack frowned, gazing at Dave. Shit-. He took a deep breath, as his face slowly faded from a bright red, to his usual orange. He really just felt flustered, I mean, it was quite a close call with Dee.

No way!? I actually wrote something??? Woww!! This must be your lucky day! (Seriously though, I'm sorry for being so inactive lately.)