Chapter 4

Disclaimer! Suggestive fluff :)
Jack's POV

Jack woke up comfortably, he felt warm and fuzzy. He blinked to get the drowsiness out of his eyes. 'Is something tugging at me?' Jack looked down to find a purple aubergine man cuddling with him. "Wait- Dave!?" Dave started to wake up too, shifting his position to on top of Jack's waist. 'H-huh? Oh hey Sportsy.." Dave was still waking up, not aware he was on Jack's dick. "Dave-!" Jack began. "Dave you're on my fucking cock." Dave stared at Jack, and slowly turned red. "I- uh- sorry!" He shifted to Jack's side, making Jack suppress a moan. He bit his tongue and glared at his purple boyfriend- I mean friend!

Dave's POV

'Sportsy's dick! I was on top of his fucking waist!' Dave tried desperately to ignore all the dirty thoughts speeding through his head. Dave didn't even notice his hands were still attached to Old Sport's waist. "Ahem. Dave?" Dave looked up at him, and slowly retracted his hands, sliding his fingers off Jack's body. Jack screeched and slapped Dave. "HEY! What the fuck Sportsy!?" Jack stared at him. "If you're feeling h0rny, don't take it out on me." Dave looked out the window. "Well, we've arrived."

Peter's POV

"Shut the actual heck up." He glared at the two skittles. "We're at disney land!" The highlighters stared out the window. "Okay, grab your luggage and let's get out." Peter grabbed his luggage. "Okay, everyone!" Everyone stared at him. "We meet here in 3 hours."

This chapter will be specifically Davesport.

Jack's POV

He and Dave were making their way to the hotel, and were greeted by a double bed. "No." Jack said, firmly but only inviting Dave to pursuade him. "Yes! I'm sleeping with Sportsy!" Dave yelled, like a kid who just got candy. Jack turned red, and Dave seemed to notice this. "Don't worry, I'll take extra care of you <3." Dave mimicked a moan, and then began laughing. "I swear you're still hungover." Jack said, although he found himself looking forward to whatever Dave had in store for him. "Which ride first?" Jack asked his aubergine.

Dave's POV

Dave grinned. "Dinosaur." Jack stared at him curiously. Dave grabbed Sportsy's hands, laughing at his flushed reaction. He rushed outside, leaving their bags at their room. Dave stepped in the line, still holding his dear Tangerine's hand. Dave stared at Jack. "Nervous?" Dave asked. "What- why?" Dave kissed Jack's cheek, and move further into the line.

Jack's POV

Jack moved foward, flustered. "Dave- why did you?" Dave simply ignored him, chanting: "Dinosaur! Dinosaur! Dinosaur!" They finally got on the ride, and enjoyed it. Listen I didn't research this so just imagine ig.
They both went on so many rides together, and eventually stumbled upon a bar. "Sportsy, drink? Karaoke?" Jack stared at Davey. "Fuck yes!" They made their way into the bar, and began with two beers.

Dave's POV

Dave and Jack moved forward, under the influence of many, many beers, the two sat down, chatting about Freddie's. Dave looked up at the karaoke, "Old sport, I'm gonna sing fuckin' karaoke." Jack stared him. "Dave- no-" But it was too late, Dave had already dragged both of them on the stage. Dave dialed the song; "CPR by Cupcakke".

My friend dared me to make this chapter- PLEASE FORGIVE ME.