Scene 4 - Attack

The watery world of planet Colevio is in sight of camera view. We see the blue planet suspended in space in its natural orbit. This then cuts to the Grandos Scout vessel descending from the left of the screen to the right. We cut inside to the control room, where we see the two Alpha Doomstorms inside. Their bodies are made up of a skeletal structure with bitter, frowning looking faces. The texture of their skin is scaly, and the build of the tall aliens is chunky. Both the two Alpha Doomstorm aliens wear belts with their powerful and large energy weapons with pointed barrels. The guns can be selected to stun or kill. The interior of their control console is vastly impressive, with the main control board in the centre of the room. The board has two black sticks used to control the craft, with a variety of buttons, switches, levers, gauges, mathematical plotting scanners, etc on their console. Their radio is built into the centre of the panel between the two seats.

On the wall in front of them, the scout vessel's monitor is a large wall presenting their main monitor that can switch between different images so the pilots of the ship can see various screens before them. Pumps and lights are decorated around the rest of the control room. Out of the two aliens, Raxoz is the black skinned one, whose vocals are deep and masculine, yet nasally too. The other, Crest, is a lower rank than his superior, and whose skin is grey and has a softer, higher-pitched voice. Crest sits, from camera view, on the left seat, whereas Raxoz sits on the right seat. Behind the console is a power unit providing fuel to the vessel, shining a bright beaming light. The power unit is incredibly heavy, and built as a pentagonal box. It situates on a higher level where a set of stairs leads up to the panel that keeps the power under control. Underneath it lies cables that lead deeper into the ship.

Crest:

Time to arrival on planet Colevio, now ten minutes, Chief Scouts Huntsman Raxoz. We will have the planet within our sights within the next few moments.

Raxoz:

Excellent, Crest. Our Scout vessel will be well equipped to withstand the pressures of the Colevio aquaworld.

Crest:

Yes, Chief Scouts Huntsman. Our battlecruisers and transporter ships will be able to make landings on the planet below, making it a brilliant world to colonise.

Raxoz:

Indeed. But first, we shall make our own surveyance of the planet if we believe it is suitable for our purposes of universal conquest. I have a feeling that this area of the galaxy will make a perfect destination to rightfully claim as our own.

We then cut to see the craft approaching the planet in the distance before we see Fireball XL5 on its way to the planet. Dr. Venus watches with Steve and Robert who are at the control console of the ship.

Dr. Venus:

Steve, do you see that?

Steve Zodiac:

Yeah, that must be them. Looks like we got here just in time. Fireball XL5 calling Grandos Scout Vessel approaching Colevio.

This cuts to the aliens hearing the transmission on their radio.

Fireball XL5 to Grandos Scout Vessel. Are you receiving this message?

Raxoz:

Earthmen? Where do they come from?

Crest:

I am receiving a bearing from 109 degrees from the direction of the planet Earth. The voice must be coming from that patrol ship.

Raxoz:

This is the Grandos Scout Vessel, receiving you Fireball XL5.

Steve Zodiac: