Scene 7 - Our Invasion Plans

We cut back to the control room of the Scout vessel. Both alien invaders are sitting in their chairs, busily operating their control panels. Much work and preparation are needed for their full plans to come to fruition. Steve, Venus, and Matic have all been tied up at the bottom of the staircase leading to the mighty powerful unit. They are still out cold for the moment. The Command Centre voice is heard only on the radio.

Raxoz:

Raxoz of Reconnaissance Scout Vessel to Bridge-force Command Centre, all is going according to calculation. This planet makes a suitable landing for our space fleet.

Command Centre:

Bridge-force Command Centre to Reconnaissance Scout Vessel, congratulations Raxoz. You are once again leading on the frontline of the operation with paramount success.

Raxoz:

Thank you, sir. The species who occupy this planet will make an excellent slave labour force. And we have captured three spacemen from Earth who intend to thwart the plan. Once they have woken up from their sleep, I shall interrogate them to find out more about their set-up so we are not halted by the Earth people any longer.

Command Centre:

Very well, Raxoz. What is the means of interrogation you propose?

Raxoz:

I shall question the leader of the Earthmen, Steve Zodiac. I shall threaten him with the life of the other two members of his team if so foolishly refuses to answer me. He would especially not allow his Earthwoman to be harmed. Then the great program shall commence!

Among the family of unconscious Lazoons as a result of the aliens' ray that stunned them, Zoonie emerges behind his mother. The ray did not hit him because he hid behind his mother and cowered there in fear ever since. Only now does he feel brave enough to come out and see his family. He makes little sounds and tries to wake them, afraid and sad that they are not awakening. Zoonie then walks over to the jetmobiles and begins sniffing the area around the corner where the Jetmobiles were parked. He was sniffing the scent of Venus who he grew attached to. Zoonie follows the scent of Venus down the corridor and back to where the XL5 crew originally came down. The Lazoon continued following down the passage. This then cuts to seeing the Scout ship in its own sealed pit. In the interior of their ship, we see the two Alpha Doomheads working at the console again.

Command Centre:

Reconnaissance Scout Vessel to Bridge-head Command Centre, my space fleet swarms from the outer edges of our galaxy. We are now on our way to Colevio.

Raxoz:

Roger, Command Centre. All shall be prepared for your arrival, sir.

We see similar ships to the Scout vessel swarming through space. Clever camera trickery will give the impression that there is a gigantic swarm of battle cruisers on their way to the planet...