Sorting and and shit (chater 3 had story details

Your name was called causing everyone's up to the sorting hat u walked with your best walk ever like u looked like a baddie and everyone knew u where totally hot sooooo. Anyways u had sat down and the hat was set on your head "hmmmm slytherin of raven claw ooooo maybe some griffendor even a bit of hufflepuff your very very challenging" u where hopping for slytherin "hmmmmm u want slytherin" your eyes widened "hmmm yes yes I see SLYTHERIN" u smiled and everyone cheered u saw your brother and your knew friends u then heard Angelica's name get called u knew she would be ravenclaw but u really hopped she would be slytherin. She gets up to the seat and the hat doesn't even go on her head "RAVENCLAW" her eyes widen and I Do a pouty face at her I then look at Enzo and he said " damn ig your going to have to be in my friend group now" I smile and laugh a Little I look beside Enzo to see mattheo just watching me I look at Enzo and mouth bro wtf why is he always looking Enzo just shrugs his shoulders. At this point u where ready to go. U start to space out when all of a sudden "YOU ARE NOW DISMISSED" I didn't know the old fucker dombledoor had it in him to yell that loud I just get up and walk away. Mattheo was walking up to the the side of me to pass me so I put my foot out to trip him and it works he fell down and he did not like that at all he gave me a death stare from the ground and I start to pick up the pass "oh I've fucked up" u day under your breath catch up with Enzo in the group while Matteo is starting to too "hey yn I'm your roommate btw I really hope we can be bestie" u looked at Pansy like bitch wtf then Pansy spoke up " we have roommates remember" I then widened my eyes how could I forget "oh ya sorry I so forgot and ya let's be friends" know one knew that your friends with Angelica yet but when u look at her u see draco talking to her. "Oh my god this bitch" I walked behind draco without him knowing and gave a massive smile and two thumbs up and walked away. U when up to Pansy "so where's our dorm?" "Oh shit sorry let me show u" I follow her to see a massive room with green silk and and black silk bed with curtains thingies hanging from the 4 posts it was beautiful. U started unpacking and once done u said "hey ima be out for like 20 minutes okay pans" " kk yn be  back soon me and everyone are playing a game of t or d later" omg such a mom thing to say " oKaY mOm" u say sarcastically.