Smash or passs

We are all so drunk and I'm pretty sure Pansy is stilled knocked out at the lake " but with a twist if u say smash for them u have to do 7 minutes in heaven " Angelica said "bet" Draco said with a smirk. Angelica just smiled at him. "Angelica smash or pass draco" I asked her "hmmmm pass" "wha-" Draco says "I'm kidding smash" "y'all have fun" is said while setting my timer
~7 minutes later~
Draco and Angelica come out of the closet with messy hair and their clothing wrinkle and  massive hickys placed everywhere " that was a lottaaaa funnnnnnn" she said sluring her words. They come and sit down and get comfy "yn smash or pass mattheo " (mattheo wasn't drunk btw but u where wasted) Angelica asked "hmmmmmmmm smash" i started to get up and walk to mattheo and he got up and i dragged him to the closet by his shirt. I open  the door and the moment I closed it he kissed me he pushed me agenst the wall and he put my legs around him while keeping the kiss interlocked the kiss started to get more heated and he was begging for access to explore the inside of my mouth I wouldn't let him enter until he pulled my hair which made me gasp. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. It started getting heated and he broke the kiss and started trailing kiss on my neck and jaw line  and leaving hickys everywhere. Then the timer whent off he stopped kissing me and just walked out like nothing happened...did he just fake and pretend to have a spark with me I felt somthing with him did he not with me. So many questions where going throw my head then I walked out of the closet "hey ima go to sleep-" everyone was asleep already in the common room except mattheo he just looked at me for a minute and walked into his dorm. I started to go to my dorm and I whent to my bed and fell asleep.