BIRTHDAY 2

( birthday will have a number at the end to signal that it's apart of the story)
U and mattheo walked into a store with your fake ids "4 full things of fire whisky please" I said "id" the man across the counter. I hand him my ~id~ and he checks it "it's fake" I nod no. The man looks at mattheo and mutters "r r r riddle" mattheo nods his head yes and lays his wand on the counter the man instantly give us the fire wisely and butter beer when we walked out I looked at mattheo and asked "ppl need to understand even if your Voldemort's son doesn't mean your bad" "ya." " ouch why so cold Theo" he looked at me "Theo?" "Ya it's cute" we make it back to Hogwarts to see Angelica and Draco making out "EW KEEP IT PG HOES" I yelled Angelica broke the kiss with Draco " U WISH IT WAS U" I laughed "WHO KNOWS I MEAN IT IS MY BIRTHDAY"I looked at mattheo and winked then gave him a kiss on the neck he groaned I jumped a little in shock "did I just find mattheo riddles soft spot " he kissed me to shut me up. "Yes u did and your going to pay for it later " " k daddy" u said whispering it in his ear u Procide to walk away and in the common room to see Enzo and Hermione kissing "on my birthday..." u said kinda sad "oh shit im sorry yn" " it's okay lol" u lied u hated seeing him with other girls bc after this one girl named Anna came into his life she cheated on him and fucked his mind up bad and it's always been somthing u hated to see when he was with Other girls but I trust Hermione. I saw Pansy walk in flaunting off a necklace.......the necklace mattheo bought......