Truth or dare

Everyone sits around the fireplace including mattheo. Everyone got comfortable mattheo sat next to Theodore nott sat with eatch others "so who's first" Blaise says "ummmm I'll ask" Angelica says "YN t or d" (t or d truth or dare) "ummmm dare bc I'm not a pussy" I say "I dare u to kiss someone here who is the hottest " "how do I kiss myself " I say cockily. Everyone laughs  but mattheo didn't of course he wouldn't  "okay okay yn come on do the dare"Enzo says  I get up and start walking over to mattheo and get down to my knee to kiss him but then I swerve to Theodore and cup my hands on Theodore face and kiss him  I hear everone gasps when I did that. I got up and said "u really think I would kiss Matteo" I flipped mattheo while sitting down. A few ppl go by then it was Angelica's turn " Angelica t or d" Blaise says. Everone knew Draco and Angelica liked eatch other maybe even dating  "dare" she says " I dare u to tell us who u dating " Angelica when red in the face she looked at Draco to confirm they here dating he shakes his head yes " ya Draco" "knew it" I say "Stfu bestie" she says I just put my arms up like well in defense. After a lot of ppl kissing and confessing it was mattheos turn and if all ppl it was Angelica asking the one person who thinks I like mattheo even tho I despise him  " mattheo truth or dare" "dare. Truth is for pussys" he said "stfu mattheo I picked truth" Blaise said in a funny offended voice "moving on I dare u to kiss the hottest girl here"Angelica said eyeing me the only options where Pansy , Angelica , and me.I was zoned out staring and the ground bc I had nothing to worrie abt he was probably going to kiss Pansy next to  me and pull the move I did to him when all of a sudden I feel someone pick my head up to face them then they kissed me my eyes widen when I realized  it was mattheo, the boy I hated , my rival! U realized he was still kissing me and was getting deeper with the kiss  I kissed back and teased him a little by rubbing my hands up and down his chest getting closer to his -thingy- I could see his -thingy- raising and  I took  my pocket knife out and cut his leg and once u didn't that I hid it so the rest of the group wouldn't know I did it once i cut his leg (not like a deep cut like a cat scratch) I pushed him off everyone was cheering "yasssss bestieeeeeee" Angelica ms Blaise say in sink.
I started to smirk at mattheo and pointed at his leg and he looked down and noticed the cut I left. He looked pissed lmao but he got what he deserved. A few rounds go by and even know there was no school a whole 2 weeks after u get to the school we all decided to go to sleep we where all probably going to the lake tomarrow.
"Goodnight bitches" I say loudly walking up stairs to get to my dorm I was walking with Angelica to get to my dorm she was prob spending the night in my room "don't call us bitches ,bitch" says Enzo I just flipped him off"